The conference dedicated to the hyper/hybrid-casual games industry will be held online on May 26-27, 2022.
For 2 days, participants will be able to attend panel discussions and individual presentations, participate in Pitch & Match, and take part in creating a strong network of professionals in the niche.
Topics covered at the conference:
- Cases of success and failure
- Basics and methods of development and production
- Games publishing and marketing
- The market features of the industry in the CIS and Europe
- The prognosis for the niche
HGC is a major event in the hyper-casual games industry that connects developers, publishers, ad platforms, and all the professionals in the field. The conference will bring together over 2000 participants from 90+ countries, 700+ gaming brands, and more than 70 industry professionals eager to share their knowledge and insights.