By mixing techniques and tools like projection mapping, curves, and grease pencil I am able to create realistic props in a very quick and efficient manner. I will also show how I set up my character and talk about scene set-up and lighting.
- 2 hours and 30 min of narrated content
- Extra prop modeling and Photoshop time-lapses
- Props used in the scene
- PSD file
- Blender basics
- Modeling textured props using projection mapping, curves, and Grease Pencil
- Character setup using DAZ3D + Marvelous Designer
- Car Grease pencil Sketching
- Lighting and scene setup
You can learn more and get the pack for $25+ here.