Yeah that's pretty much how people start a company, with their own money. That's nothing special.
Hi, is it possible to download it somewhere else other than the marketplace?
Amazing work. I would really appriciate if you post a tutorial about that ornament. Thanks
The team of the 3dRudder foot-motion controller has released a plugin for Autodesk Stingray. Developers can now the controller to their Stingray projects and let users move intuitively into VR worlds with their feet. The projects lets anyone explore a 3D environment naturally.
- Gaming: the 3dRudder lets you build new gameplays and offers a renewed experience to users
- Virtual Reality: for simulation or gaming, the 3dRudder enables the users to move intuitively and naturally with their feet while their hands focus on doing. It only takes a few seconds for anyone to learn how to use it, even for people who do not know how to use a gamepad
- CAD and other 3D applications: the 3dRudder lets users move in 3D digital models easily. They can focus their hands and mind on creating the best designs
- 3D environments: the 3dRudder can control machines and come handy in every situation where two hands are not enough
- Accessibility: for anyone with upper body disabilities, the 3dRudder is a great accessibility device. When making a game, a computer software accessible, the 3dRudder is a relevant addition
You can find more details on the project here.