For those bashing EA..... Any old-schooler will tell ya, EA is not some great company. Yeah, they've released some great games, but the bottom line is they're the fabled 'corporate giant' out to make money and eliminate competitors. Been that way since the early 80's. Another victim of EA you might have heard of, the Wing Commander series (Privateer as well). If they can't rush out better games than you, they'll buy you out and kill your franchise.
Looking for someone write my java assignment here are Expert assignment helpers are well efficient and capable of creating unique assignments for college or university students with java assignment help. https://www.allassignmenthelp.com/java-assignment-help.html
Oh man Cara Ellison? She always shows up in the best places!
The team of the 3dRudder foot-motion controller has released a plugin for Autodesk Stingray. Developers can now the controller to their Stingray projects and let users move intuitively into VR worlds with their feet. The projects lets anyone explore a 3D environment naturally.
- Gaming: the 3dRudder lets you build new gameplays and offers a renewed experience to users
- Virtual Reality: for simulation or gaming, the 3dRudder enables the users to move intuitively and naturally with their feet while their hands focus on doing. It only takes a few seconds for anyone to learn how to use it, even for people who do not know how to use a gamepad
- CAD and other 3D applications: the 3dRudder lets users move in 3D digital models easily. They can focus their hands and mind on creating the best designs
- 3D environments: the 3dRudder can control machines and come handy in every situation where two hands are not enough
- Accessibility: for anyone with upper body disabilities, the 3dRudder is a great accessibility device. When making a game, a computer software accessible, the 3dRudder is a relevant addition
You can find more details on the project here.