Please make the second floor..!! and if you've done it please tell me where can I find it...??!
Thanks, Allar! Good luck with your new project!
Who just carries around $250.000 worth of files on a portable hardrive without any backups.. The bug is stupid, but this guy is a moron.
Amazon joined the VR trend. According to new job posting on Glassdoor Amazon Video is looking for a senior software development manager for VR and it seems like there are more vacancies.
Check out the job posting:
Entertainment is evolving rapidly. The future will not be limited to passive 2D experiences. The Virtual Reality team will explore and create the platform and interface for immersive storytelling. This will include an ingestion and playback platform for Virtual Reality experiences.
- Degree in Computer Science or related field
- 15+ years of relevant engineering experience
- 7+ years of technical experience as software developer, or related role
- 5+ years of relevant experience as a software development manager
- Strong Computer Science fundamentals
- A proven track record of building teams and delivering software through all phases of development
- Scrum Master or equivalent using Agile development practices
- Experience taking a leading role in building complex software systems that have been successfully delivered to customers
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices , including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
- Experience with distributed computing and enterprise-wide systems
- Experience in communicating with users, other technical teams, and senior management to collect requirements, describe software product features, technical designs, and product strategy
- Experience mentoring junior software engineers to improve their skills, and make them more effective, product software engineers
- Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Experience influencing software engineers best practices within your team
- Hands-on expertise in many disparate technologies, typically ranging from front-end user interfaces through to back-end systems and all points in between
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to present complex technical information in a clear and concise manner to a variety of audiences
It appears that the new platform is going to feature 360º VR content unlike Hulu and Netflix, which concentrate on flatscreen content. Still little is known about the upcoming platform. In the meantime, Netflix shows some interest in 360º VR content too.
New platfrom is the next step towards AR and VR markets. Recently, for example, the company launched Lumberyard – a new game engine with incoming VR support.