I have being working in the AAA industry for tha last 3 years and the crunch is what is forcing me to find something else to do in life even if I love 3d. Some places may be more respectful with their employees but in my experience the crunch is even calculated in advance cause they know the workers will accept that. Some people is very passionate and don´t mind to do it and that is fine but a lot of people have families and they want to build a healthy environment with them or other goals outside the working ours. Not to mention non-payed overtime and other abuses I faced. Hope this industry fixs this problem.
Those tilesets are sexy. Seeing new tilesets is like getting introduced to a new lego set.
Take a look at a new universal and wireless controller for motion control photography and videography. PINE Motion Controller will let users generate automated camera movements, panoramic gigapixel images and 360° photosphere photographs, motion controlled time-lapse, and more.
The tool is said to bring motion to your motorized sliders, pan and tilt heads, focus and zoom units, turntables, and anything that is driven by stepper motors. The controller adapts to all kinds of systems, so the possibilities here are almost limitless.
The controller triggers different camera models — Canon, Sony and Nikon, for example.
- Setup Assistant – motor Quick-Setup Assistant makes it ease and fast to have the right motor settings and guides you through the process of adapting PINE to your system.
- Flexible – Adjust each motor to your system. Choose among existing motor profiles or create your own profiles and adjust gear-ratio, motor output current, limit positions, and more.
Automated 3D model scan with the PINE motion controller using photogrammerty image processing technique. www.blackforestmotion.com #photogrammetry #motioncontrol #turntable #3d #virtualmodels #3dimensional #3dscanning #kickstarter #pine #smartphone #android #ios #blackforestmotion #imageprocessing #slider #pan #tilt #camera #photography #dslr #steppermotor #engineering #filming #canon #sony #360degrees #nikon #stopmotion #motorized
Posted by Black Forest Motion on Tuesday, January 30, 2018
- Adaptive Screen Layout – control each connected motor directly from one single screen through a horizontal scroll page.
- No Limitations – set as many key frames as you need and create the most complex camera movements.
- Motion Graphs – shows position, velocity, and acceleration curves for video and time-lapse moves.
The tool is still in the works, so you can’t get your hands on the controller just yet. You can find more details on the project and support it here.