Check out the upcoming Finland Games Job Fair, which will give you a chance to get hired by leading Finnish game studios.
Finland Games Job Fair gives participants a unique opportunity to meet and showcase their talent to the leading games studios such as Rovio, Supercell, Redhill Games, Lightneer, MiTale, Frogmind, Quicksave, Dazzle Rocks, Fingersoft, Yousician, Metacore, and many more! These companies are makers of well-renowned games such as Angry Birds, Clash of Clans, Best Fiends, Hill Climb Racing, Nine to Five to name a few.
This is a great opportunity to get an overview of the Finnish games industry, learn about various career opportunities, virtually meet and interact with HRs of the studios, showcase their talent to recruiting companies, engage in online interviews for open jobs, and ultimately make their next career move.
At the virtual event, participants will hear from senior recruiters on key topics like how to break into the games industry and tips on making your resume stand out. Our business partners – Business Finland, Helsinki Business Hub, Game Makers of Finland, IGDA & Neogames – will share their insights into the fast-growing and exciting games industry in Finland.
There will also be sessions on pertinent industry topics like:
- What is the range of compensation and benefits for professionals in the gaming industry in Finland?
- How are Finnish companies recruiting and relocating new employees during COVID times?
- How do professionals smoothly transition or begin their careers in the games industry?
And for those unsure about accepting a job opportunity in Finland, we will have past event candidates, share their experiences about moving and working in Finland.
What to expect from the event?
- A unique facet of the event is that the platform will be accessible for 2 months to studios and talents alike enabling continued recruitment prospects
- At the expo area, attendees will be able to visit interactive company stands and engage in live sessions with studio representatives
- On the Career Wall, multiple job openings from recruiting studios will be advertised
- Finding studio representatives can be done by associated tags, through which one can chat with them or book an online call.
How can you join the Finland Games Job Fair?
If you are now intrigued and want to join the Job Fair, then take a couple of minutes to fill out a simple registration form. We will assess the applications and will accordingly contact you, before the event, about any matching role(s) and invite you to an online interview with our talent specialist.
After filling the registration, you will receive an email and a link to the online Pine platform which can be used to join the event on 21 - 22 April.
To help participants get comfortable with the online platform and prepare them to get the most out of the event, we organized a preparatory WarmUp webinar where we shared tips on how to fill up the attendee card and attract the attention of recruiting companies, an overview of the capabilities of the online platform. You can watch the recording here WarmUp session.
We are looking forward to meeting you on April 21st!
For more information on Finland Games Job Fair visit www.gamesjobfair.com