Their website does say that you can pay per image at $1 per image. I am in the opposite boat though. I could see this having a very significant effect on photogrammetry but I would need to process a few thousand images at a time which would not be very feasible with their current pricing model
To the developers. A very promising piece of software for a VFX supervisor like me. BUT, please reconsider your pricing tiers and introduce a per-image price. We are a pretty large facility, but I can only imagine needing about 1-10 images a month at the very most. It's like HDRI's - we buy them all the time, one at a time. They need to be individually billed so a producer can charge them against a particular job.
Keys is an experimental short film by Silverwing aka Raphael Rau created with the help of composer and sound designer Simon Damborg. The aim of Keys is it to create a mix between the the known everyday environment and something strange and mysterious.
- Modeled, UV-unwrapped, simulated etc in Cinema 4D R18
- Rendered with Octane Render 3
- Color correction and postwork in Adobe After-Effects
- Resolution Full HD 1920 x 1080 px / HD Cinemascope 1920 x 800 px / Stills 4K 4096 X 2160 px
- Rendertime ranging from 3 Min (Lock Shot) to 60min (Pillar Shot) on one GTX 980 TI
- The film was rendered using a cluster of 14 GPU´s