This is a good blog,it teach me manu things.Thank for your share! visit us http://al3ab-banat01.blogspot.com
Hi Elliott, This is a great breakdown and very generous in sharing your process and insights, you came a long way from the vending machine days!
Are you planning on releasing the UE4 project to the public? Or only builds? I'd love to play around with it in the editor if possible!
Keys is an experimental short film by Silverwing aka Raphael Rau created with the help of composer and sound designer Simon Damborg. The aim of Keys is it to create a mix between the the known everyday environment and something strange and mysterious.
- Modeled, UV-unwrapped, simulated etc in Cinema 4D R18
- Rendered with Octane Render 3
- Color correction and postwork in Adobe After-Effects
- Resolution Full HD 1920 x 1080 px / HD Cinemascope 1920 x 800 px / Stills 4K 4096 X 2160 px
- Rendertime ranging from 3 Min (Lock Shot) to 60min (Pillar Shot) on one GTX 980 TI
- The film was rendered using a cluster of 14 GPU´s