Those tilesets are sexy. Seeing new tilesets is like getting introduced to a new lego set.
Good way of telling, good post to take facts regarding my presentation subject matter, which i am going to deliver in my college Pay Someone To Do My Exam
Thank you for your sharing. Thanks to this article I can learn more things. Expand your knowledge and abilities. Actually the article is very practical. Thank you! You go here: https://windownproduckey.blogspot.com/
Members of Massive Entertainment are looking for an Expert Technical Artist to join their Tom Clancy’s The Division team. As a Technical Artist at Massive you will be pushing the visual quality and the tech behind it, while supporting the art team and its workflow and pipeline. You will frequently interact with other Technical artist, artist, level designers and programmers.
This is a permanent position and will require relocation to Malmö, Sweden.
- Day-to-day Art and Tech team support
- Help solve specific issues blocking production
- Assist other team members in achieving their tasks more efficiently
- Training of colleagues
- Documentation of systems and art pipeline
- Safeguard memory budgets for art assets
- Performance optimization of art assets
- Streaming set up and techniques for in engine assets
You as a person
Required skills and experience
- Exceptional knowledge of 3DSMAX, Maya, Modo, ZBrush and Photoshop (preferable Modo or Maya)
- Shipped at least 2 AAA title as a Senior/Expert Technical Artist
- Strong experience with art asset optimization techniques
- Experience with memory budgets and optimization
- Used to working independently within a group environment
- Ability to quickly learn new tools
- Good understanding of the artist pipeline and workflow
- Problem solving
- Solid game engine knowledge
- Experience Third Person open world game development
- Artist background
- Strong console experience (PS4/Xbox One)
- Experience from in engine streaming techniques
- Previous exposure to different areas of game content development – Environment Modeling, Animation, Visual Effects, Lighting, Cinematic, Characters, Scripting (Mel, python, max script), etc.
- You have spent a lot of time playing benchmark titles on both PC and Consoles.