amazing stuff man
Am I tripping? I Always thought "pixel art" was based on those 8-bit old games, with hard pixels and little shapes to form scenes. THis is NO PIXEL ART in my conception, but mere digital images.
If you wanna to read the information forst time home buyer so access the web link first home buyer program here you read the full information and grants the lone low interest.
Naughty Dog is looking for an experienced environmental artist (model and layout artist). Although it’s a temporary position, it’s still a good way to get Uncharted 4 on your portfolio. Potential candidates would have to make models, assemble scenes, work with organic and architectural environments and troubleshoot levels, figuring out performance problems.
Here are the requirements:
• 3+ years experience in games modeling environments using Maya, or related experience/software.
• An exceptional understanding of form, shape, structure, and silhouette in regard to modeling
• Strong experience and techniques in creating plants, shrubs and vines using cards/flats.
• Strong artistic ability to visualize entire levels and detail with minimal concept art and direction.
• Strong technical ability to manage assets to fit memory, design, and frame rate limits.
• Strong polygonal modeling skills- able to generate clean and efficient models at a very fast pace.
• Self-motivated- requires minimal direction, can carry on the vision for the level until completion and commit to deadlines.
• Good communication skills – able to help others and ask for help when needed. Being proactive in sharing info and assets.
• Great team-player attitude – being flexible with new ideas, being open to direction and changes. Listening to team mates.
• Deadline oriented- being able to manage and organize work so he meets all the deadlines and is able to adjust when changes happen.
• Foundation in the traditional arts
The position is in US, so to apply you need to have a permission to work in United States. If you feel like you want to give it a try, please email at firstname.lastname@example.org