Guys! We need "Favorites" tab here on 80.lv
Naughty Dog is looking for an experienced environmental artist (model and layout artist). Although it’s a temporary position, it’s still a good way to get Uncharted 4 on your portfolio. Potential candidates would have to make models, assemble scenes, work with organic and architectural environments and troubleshoot levels, figuring out performance problems.
Here are the requirements:
• 3+ years experience in games modeling environments using Maya, or related experience/software.
• An exceptional understanding of form, shape, structure, and silhouette in regard to modeling
• Strong experience and techniques in creating plants, shrubs and vines using cards/flats.
• Strong artistic ability to visualize entire levels and detail with minimal concept art and direction.
• Strong technical ability to manage assets to fit memory, design, and frame rate limits.
• Strong polygonal modeling skills- able to generate clean and efficient models at a very fast pace.
• Self-motivated- requires minimal direction, can carry on the vision for the level until completion and commit to deadlines.
• Good communication skills – able to help others and ask for help when needed. Being proactive in sharing info and assets.
• Great team-player attitude – being flexible with new ideas, being open to direction and changes. Listening to team mates.
• Deadline oriented- being able to manage and organize work so he meets all the deadlines and is able to adjust when changes happen.
• Foundation in the traditional arts
The position is in US, so to apply you need to have a permission to work in United States. If you feel like you want to give it a try, please email at firstname.lastname@example.org