The GDC clip is basically him talking on others people work completely unrelated to what he's supposed to sell. High five!
A deluxe, Overwatch art book is now available for pre order. A great way to celebrate the amazing talent of Blizzard’s artists.
We love art books. You know we do. But this one is a little bit special. This deluxe limited edition from Dark Horse Books comes packaged in a beautiful clamshell box with magnetic closure and includes a slipcover featuring Tracer. You also get two gorgeous portfolios, containing a total of three prints chosen by the Overwatch team! The art book itself also features never-before-seen art from the game, as well as commentary provided by the game’s development team. It’s 368 pages of true awesomeness. However, all this fun comes at a price – this limited edition costs $100, but you can grab a pre order, saving 10%.
Features of The Art of Overwatch Limited Edition
· Deluxe limited edition comes packaged in a beautiful clamshell box with magnetic closure and includes an acetate slipcover featuring the game’s most popular hero, Tracer.
· Two portfolios containing a total of three prints chosen by the Overwatch team
· Introduction and commentary provided by the game’s development team
· Produced in close partnership with Blizzard
· Overwatch creation revealed
· Behind-the-scenes look at your favorite characters
· Beautiful hard cover book filled with never-before-seen Overwatch artwork