Amazing work sir! Congratulations
I've heard it can take up to 24 hours for your account to be credited :)
Minddesk Software released its Qubicle tool, great solution for those who dig charming blocky style. It is a professional voxel editor used in games like Crossy Road and Shooty Skies.
Qubicle is a professional voxel editor that enables you to easily design charming 3D models with a unique blocky style. Big hits like Crossy Road and Shooty Skies were made with this tool. Qubicle features everything you need to conveniently and quickly create 3D models at an affordable price.
The basic application offers an entry point for voxel modelling and is addressed to hobbyists and modders. You can easily upgrade Qubicle to a game design tool with available DLC and start develop you own game.
With the basic application you can design custom outfits and weapons for moddable voxel games, share your creations online or order 3D-prints of your favorite models to impress your friends.
- Easy To Use
Learn all the basics and get started within an hour
- Professional Software
Qubicle is designed for professional game development pipelines
- Fair Pricing
Start with a basic set of features and extend the feature set as needed via DLC
- Mod Game Worlds
Design custom items for games like Trove, Minecraft, Stonehearth, Staxel and more
- Create Merchandise
Upload to i.materialise and order a 3D print of your design
- Share Online
Upload your models directly to your Sketchfab account
This is what you get when you buy Qubicle Voxel Editor without any DLC:
- Draw, erase, select and move voxels in 3D or on a 2D canvas with familiar tools
- Build big models from smaller parts that can easily be transformed and modified
- Create voxel standard primitives like spheres, pyramides and tori
- Flip, rotate, mirror and translate objects or selections of voxels
- Import and export all supported voxel formats
- Mod supported voxel games and get modding helpers for Minecraft and Staxel. More to come.
- Directly upload to Sketchfab a platform for sharing and displaying 3D models online
- Directly upload to i.materialise an online service for 3D printing
In case you need more, developers brought 3 DLC:
- Qubicle Mesh DLC
Export optimized low poly meshes that run fast with all common game engines.
- Qubicle Utility DLC
Get the job done with more tools, auto tool mirroring, landscape generation, object hierarchy and over 40 additional transformers and modifiers.
- Qubicle Voxelizer DLC
Unlock the built-in Voxelizer to convert regular meshes to voxels with maximum ease.
And here’s what they have to say about license agreements:
We authorize the use of the Qubicle Voxel Editor to any indie developer or company generating less than $80K USD per year in revenue (based on prior fiscal year). If you are above this limit the Qubicle Commercial Licence DLC is required.
You can get this awesome tool for $14.99.