Thanks! What is your CPU and amount of RAM? I'm thinking of getting an Intel Core i7-8750H and 16GB of Ram.
What Bikmambetov is going to do there? He can only share how to make stupid movies :)
This would be so much more interesting if they'd offer help with housing and integration with a crash course in Japanese. Having some knowledge of the Japanese language and culture should be a pre but in my honest opinion, not a must. That would make this job hunt a much more relevant subject of interest.
Insydium has revealed a new version of X-Particles 4 — a particle system plugin for Cinema 4D. The update brings a new particle based dynamic liquid solver, a new hybrid SPH solver, and more.
- ExplosiaFX smoke and simulation software. This tool was acquired last year by Insydium is now integrated into the latest X Particles for creating smoke, fire and explosive simulations.
- A new particle based dynamic liquid solver to quickly create small scale fluid simulations.
- A new hybrid SPH solver xpFluidFX for medium to large scale fluid simulations.
- XpVertexMap Maker adds four modes to manipulate the vertex weight, including vertex speed, texture, X-Particles/object vertices and xpExplosiaFX.
- Support for the OpenVDB frame work for particle meshing, including the ability to be used as a remesher for polygon objects.
- A new xpCloth Dynamics system introducing cloth simulations to the X-Particles workflow.
- XpSplineFlow adds the ability to direct the flow of particles along a Spline.
- Cell packing and circle packing emitters.
- A new velocity field generator to create custom velocity field effects, drive particles with Splines, or Object Tangents or Normals, and even use the Cinema 4D noises to art direct custom turbulence.
The newest version of X-Particles will cost you £540. More details can be found here.