The team of DICE kindly talked about the production of Battlefield V and Star Wars: Battlefront II and gave advice for those who are new to the industry.
Joel Zakrisson gives a breakdown of his Mansion Hall and various ways he creates the mood in his scenes.
A look into the production of great 3d dioramas with tons of details.
- Adobe Substance 3D
- Unreal Engine 4
- Game Development
- Marvelous Designer
- Substance 3D Painter
- 1A Redditor's Mom Tried Playing Skyrim and Became a Professional Alchemist
- 2Todd Howard: People Will Be Playing The Elder Scrolls VI for a Decade
- 3Ghost's Face Is Finally Revealed Thanks to Data Miners
- 4A Sneak Peek on Visuals & Lighing Design in The Callisto Protocol
- 5Fan-Made Need for Speed Underground 2 Remaster Shifted to UE5
- 6Midjourney Can Now Combine Two Images
How Many Applicants Are "Completely Unprepared" for a Job at a Game Studio?Thought I'd leave a comment that wasn't spam.
Todd Howard: People Will Be Playing The Elder Scrolls VI for a DecadeAnon, chill, you'll still play it, stop acting as if Sony and Nin...·
Krafton Stock Falls After The Callisto Protocol Gets Its First Reviewsinvestors are idiots. They don't understand the business. Plus Te...·
How Many Applicants Are "Completely Unprepared" for a Job at a Game Studio?i have to disagree, i seen some news of former clasmates that enter ga...·
Join thousands of game designers and keep track of your subscriptions