The plugin is called Hair Grabber and you can find it here:https://gumroad.com/l/GqVoR. It basically has parameters for manipulating cards in a spline manner
Thanks dear Great blog. I really like this much, I have found lots of interesting stuff on your blog. Again thanks for that all interesting information. Visit for seo service in delhi
Amazing work! What plugin for Maya are you referring to for the haircards?
Due to an increase in projects and client commitments, Merêces is hiring skilled and dedicated 3D Artists to architectural visualization company. The tasks may vary and are suited to your competencies.
- Strong knowledge of 3ds Max, V-Ray and Photoshop
- Excellent eye for image composition
- Advanced skills in lighting, texturing and composition
- Ability to create 3D photorealistic renderings of both exterior and interior environments
- Prepared to work with tiny deadlines
- With the will to learn with others
- 3D animation creation experience
- Conversational level of English
- Eligibility to work in the EU
The Job position takes place in Evora, Portugal in a full time position. If you live outside of Portugal, the company will help you in finding accommodation. You can also develop your skills through in-house training practice.
Author: Artyom Sergeev