Is there any way i can tweak the colors dynamically through another blueprint? I tried with the "get all actors of class" function and setting the colors of the clouds by a timeline, everything else connected to the timeline does its thing but the volumetric clouds wouldn't change. Are the properties somehow fix?
Hi, what version of blender does this work with?
Yeah this is good but it doenst capture the 2d look it still looks 3d. How about copying the movement of 2d animation because this looks way too smooth. 1 example is using the classic by twos which most studios do or also use 24 fps to really capture the 2d feel
There’s a new beta version (4.8) of 3D-Coat. The popular package includes a bunch of cool functions. You can now attach smart materials to layers, work with Renderman, enjoy 4k monitor support and work with Baking Scan. There’s a lot of improvements, so we’ll just leave a list below. Let us know what you think. Download the software here.
– Possibility to attach Smart Materials to layers!
Materials managing becomes even easier
– Smart Materials usage history.
– Possibility to change resolution of textures, attached materials will automatically be re-sampled!
– Improved Curvature calculation. This is crucial for Smart Materials to be looking even more realistic.
– Render scene in Renderman. Yep, you heard it right!
– Baking Scan. Paint baking depth with brush.
Now you can define with an ease of a brush stroke how big the depth of scanning will be.
– New Primitives in Retopo room: cylinder, torus, cube, ellipse, spiral, etc.
We are getting closer and closer to low-poly modeling!
– 4K monitors support. Now UI elements and font size will automatically fit your screen resolution.
– Proxy Slider. Set your proxy degree with an easy slider movement.
– Rotation mode quick switch – around Y or free rotation. See navigation panel.
Need both modes at hand? Now you have the quick swap.
– Possibility to assign fixed bump to smart material, independent from pen radius and depth.
– If there are too many folders in materials/stencils etc, they will be represented as dropdown list.
– Correct displacement visualization in PPP approach.
– Correct displacement import, scaling coefficient correctly used.
– Warning about missing cache to avoid loosing cached volumes.
– Snapping with SHIFT – navigation to 45 degrees instead of 90.
– Pressing CTRL in UV preview window (in UV room) shows selected islands cycled to neighbour UV tiles.
– Possibility to store camera position in a preset.
– Gizmo appears even if one point of the transform cage selected.
– Custom render size restored in render room.
– Square alphas complete support, even older ones will act correctly.
– Possibility to change font size in Preferences->Theme.
– “File->Import multiple objects” to import multiple objects in diferent ways.
– Checkbox in Undercuts/Bas-relief to limit effect below the plane.
– Import AO with channel picking.
– Select all in Tweak room.
– Copy / Paste / Copy reference / To materials library in RMB menu.
– Find Sun button in parameters of additional lights in Render room.
– “Replace Depth” may be masked by other layer.
– Fill the entire layer with material dropped to history.
– Support of materials references (instances).
– Retopo via decimation in RMB menu.
– Divide blending corrected.
– Fill tool controls visible.
– Important! Depth blending along stroke.
– Additional options for masking in Angulator tool.
– “Divide” layer blending for the light compensation.
– Bigger resolution for Model->Alpha, little tapering to avoid jags.
– Possibility to bake light in light baking tool separately for each object in scene.