All characters look so artificial...all movements of characters are unnatural :( CG industry has traveled by so many years of 3D development in all possible ways and all characters in animations looks still like puppets:(
Thank you for your post, I look for such article along time, today I find it finally. this post gives me lots of advise it is very useful for me. https://tanktroubleonline.com/
It is rare to see such as the post. I am glad to visit your site. Thanks for sharing the informative information through the article. and all the details are awesome and good in this post. https://fireboyand-watergirl.com/
There’s a new beta version (4.8) of 3D-Coat. The popular package includes a bunch of cool functions. You can now attach smart materials to layers, work with Renderman, enjoy 4k monitor support and work with Baking Scan. There’s a lot of improvements, so we’ll just leave a list below. Let us know what you think. Download the software here.
– Possibility to attach Smart Materials to layers!
Materials managing becomes even easier
– Smart Materials usage history.
– Possibility to change resolution of textures, attached materials will automatically be re-sampled!
– Improved Curvature calculation. This is crucial for Smart Materials to be looking even more realistic.
– Render scene in Renderman. Yep, you heard it right!
– Baking Scan. Paint baking depth with brush.
Now you can define with an ease of a brush stroke how big the depth of scanning will be.
– New Primitives in Retopo room: cylinder, torus, cube, ellipse, spiral, etc.
We are getting closer and closer to low-poly modeling!
– 4K monitors support. Now UI elements and font size will automatically fit your screen resolution.
– Proxy Slider. Set your proxy degree with an easy slider movement.
– Rotation mode quick switch – around Y or free rotation. See navigation panel.
Need both modes at hand? Now you have the quick swap.
– Possibility to assign fixed bump to smart material, independent from pen radius and depth.
– If there are too many folders in materials/stencils etc, they will be represented as dropdown list.
– Correct displacement visualization in PPP approach.
– Correct displacement import, scaling coefficient correctly used.
– Warning about missing cache to avoid loosing cached volumes.
– Snapping with SHIFT – navigation to 45 degrees instead of 90.
– Pressing CTRL in UV preview window (in UV room) shows selected islands cycled to neighbour UV tiles.
– Possibility to store camera position in a preset.
– Gizmo appears even if one point of the transform cage selected.
– Custom render size restored in render room.
– Square alphas complete support, even older ones will act correctly.
– Possibility to change font size in Preferences->Theme.
– “File->Import multiple objects” to import multiple objects in diferent ways.
– Checkbox in Undercuts/Bas-relief to limit effect below the plane.
– Import AO with channel picking.
– Select all in Tweak room.
– Copy / Paste / Copy reference / To materials library in RMB menu.
– Find Sun button in parameters of additional lights in Render room.
– “Replace Depth” may be masked by other layer.
– Fill the entire layer with material dropped to history.
– Support of materials references (instances).
– Retopo via decimation in RMB menu.
– Divide blending corrected.
– Fill tool controls visible.
– Important! Depth blending along stroke.
– Additional options for masking in Angulator tool.
– “Divide” layer blending for the light compensation.
– Bigger resolution for Model->Alpha, little tapering to avoid jags.
– Possibility to bake light in light baking tool separately for each object in scene.