The pack contains over 600 meshes and eleven useful Blueprints and supports UE5's Lumen and Nanite.
PolySphere Studio has released British City Pack, a brand-new asset pack for Unreal Engine 5 for creating realistic-looking British-style environments and game levels. Inspired by real-life UK locations, the pack brings over 600 unique meshes, a variety of useful blueprints for a wide range of applications, five Niagara-powered systems for setting up visual effects, and much more. On top of that, the pack comes with the full support of UE5's Nanite and Lumen.
- 646 Static Meshes
- Most materials have: a base color, normal, and an ORM/ ORMH packed texture (R-Occlusion, B-Roughness, G-Metallic, A-Height).
- 10 master materials (very easy to customize), 337 material instances, and 3 Material Parameter Collections.
- Presentation scene and the showcase scene are included.
- 5 Niagara System (Flies, Steam, and Smoke)
- 1 Sound Cue for Traffic Sound and 3 Sound Waves
- 333 Textures - sizes from 256x256 to 4096x4096 (most of them 2k or 4k with LOD bias enabled).
- 11 blueprints: Moulding, Procedural Roof/Floor, Spline Cable, Spline Road Line, Traffic Light, Building Modular Piece Selector, Procedural Polygons, Door, Fence, Lighting Presets, Showcase Blueprint.
Learn more and purchase the pack here. Also, don't forget to join our 80 Level Talent platform, our Reddit page, and our Telegram channel, follow us on Instagram and Twitter, where we share breakdowns, the latest news, awesome artworks, and more.