I just based my landscape material on this. I just wish I could exactly figure out what is going on with normals, ao and displacement here.
That was extremely helpful! Thank you!
Well, small/medium intuos pro is way cheaper that iPad Pro + pencil... just saying... And it works better with ZBrush...
A studio called Parabole and a publisher RavensCourt announced that a mysterious survival game ‘Kona’ will be released for PS4, Xbox One, PC, and Mac on March 17, 2017.
The game has been in Steam Early Access since March of last year, achieving a “very positive” Steam user review ranking there.
The story takes place in the eerie village of Atamipek Lake of a 1970’s Northern Canada, which is being ravaged by a strange blizzard. A private detective Carl Faubert hired by W. Hamilton, a rich industrialist who owns a hunting manor in Northern Canada, gets trapped up in an unexpected snowstorm. Players will explore the eerie village, battle to survive, and try to solve the riddles of the place.
- Step into a surreal interactive tale of mystery and investigate the perplexing quietness in the entire town.
- Explore a vast, frigid Northern environment and battle the elements to survive.
- Complete the first of four distinct acts, each offering between three to five hours of gameplay.
- Enjoy the atmospheric soundtrack featuring music by Quebec folk band Curé Label.
- Experience the tale through the omniscient, third-person storyteller.
- Go back in time with a vintage look and feel reminiscent of 1970s rural communities.