Check out a new Unity toolkit to create clay-like effects.
The tool uses voxels to create a lightweight point-cloud which gives artists space for creativity.
Some technical details:
- create game assets directly in Unity
- no need to plan the production, add any changes during the process
- includes a level design with complex shapes
- generated point clouds are shaped by vertex
- modify the volumes during gameplay
- work with C# code or use standard Unity GameObjects
- use Amplify Shader to edit existing nodes
Please note that the toolkit is still in development, and some features are available on Windows only. Your performance will vary depending on the GPU. Mobile phones and tablets aren’t supported.
Purchase the toolkit at Unity Asset Store.