Check a thorough course on 3D rendering solutions used in the video game development industry.
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare
Advances in Real-Time Rendering in Games covers all accurate 3D rendering solutions used in the video game development process.
The course includes talks from industry leaders from Infinity Ward, id Software, Activision, Naughty Dog, and Unity Technologies. The speakers will share their expertise and dive into the details of the pipelines for real-time rendering. The course will work best for those who are working in the industry or interested in real-time rendering approaches.
Some topics that will be covered during the course:
- Software-Based Variable Rate Shading in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare by Michal Drobot
- Rendering the Hellscape of Doom Eternal by Jean Geffroy
- From Ray to Path Tracing: Navigating through Dimensions by Emmanuel Turquin
- The Technical Art of The Last of Us Part II by Naughty Dog team
The course consists of 2 parts:
- Part I - Tuesday 25 August 2020 9 am - 12:30 pm PST | Virtual Conference
- Part II - Wednesday, 26 August 2020 1 pm - 3:30 pm PST | Virtual Conference