Donald Trump, insulation is a seamless wall with airpockets. Ceilings can be printed using a re-enforcing scaffold for support. Try googling info..
Really awesome work and the tutorial is fantastic. Thanks for sharing.
Absolutely no information about the 4.2 release - was it ever released in September. There is about as much information on trueSKY as there is in any of the so called products that use it. For me this lack of transparency is killing there business and points to fundamental issues with the technology. Google trueSKY in YouTube and you'll hardly get any information at all. For such a ground breaking technology this is very suspicious. Do they not have a marketing team - do they even care? Sounds like a very small company which wishes to remain small and doesn't understand what they can become because with the technology they have they should be targeting a bigger profile, revenue streams and audiance than they have and the lack of foresight here with the Simul management is quite frankly very disapointing. Another 10 years could easily disapear for these guys and they will simply remain a small fish. Very sad.
Cubebrush is celebrating its 2nd anniversary with the second ART WAR — an international art competition for 2D and 3D artists. Are you ready to compete for the title of “ART WAR Champion” and win some incredible prizes? Check out some details from the team below to get started.
The art community had been at peace since last year and the future looked bright heading towards the new year. Unfortunately… good things never last…
On the verge of the year 2018 the forces of LIGHT and DARKNESS have started to clash in an all out ART WAR! Will light shine on victoriously or will darkness engulf everything?
- Pick either Light OR Darkness as your topic and design a 2D or 3D character to represent it
- Your champion can have weapons & tools and can be human-monster-creature-ethereal-elemental-undead – almost anything goes
- This is WAR – Your champion should be depicted accordingly!
To enter ART WAR 2:
- Create a free Cubebrush account (if you don’t have one already)
- Create a new topic in the 2D or 3D category using this EXACT format:
ARTWAR 2 | 2D or 3D | Entry Name | Username (example: ARTWAR 2 | 3D | Bat Lizard | marc)
- When you are done and ready to submit your final images, simply edit the name of your topic to indicate your entry is complete. Again, using this EXACT format:
FINAL | ARTWAR 2 | 2D or 3D | Entry Name | Username
- Post your progress over time in your own topic, entries uploaded last minute will not be considered, this is a community-building event!
- No art recycling, your entry has to be new and made specifically for this contest
- You can only submit one entry per category (2D/3D)
- No teams allowed
- Keep gore and nudity to a SFW (safe for work) level. If you think you’d get in trouble if your boss looked over your shoulder and saw it, then it’s probably too much.
- Use #ARTWAR2 when posting about the contest on social media if you want the chance to get a repost/share from us!
- Make sure you submit EVERYTHING required for your category if you don’t want to be disqualified (see submission requirements below)
You can find more details and join the contest here.