The new features facial expression is very unique and the first launch in apple. I have used this expression, and I love to use this. this is very funny and look like the original. but sometimes it refuses to express then i prefer to go Apple Support Australia.
You may want to credit Critical Role and Sam Riegel for the character creation.
hahaha, oh sorry, man we'll fix. is there a way we can actually contact him???
OPTIMESH has shared a free pack of three photorealistic croissants for you to decorate various 3D environments. The pack is a small piece of a Baked Pastries pack.
- 3 photoscan-based, real-time 3D models of croissants
- 2 Levels of Detail, each provided with own set of 4K textures
- custom collision meshes
- highly detailed, realistic PBR textures based on photoscans
- closed topology created with photogrammetry and optimized for in-game use
- 2 Levels of Detail allowing to choose prefered mesh resolution
- video game development (as level elements or usable items)
- cinematic shots (such as camera closeups)
- architectural visualisation & illustration (as pieces of background or indoor decorations)
- textures were enhanced in Substance Painter and exported for Unreal Engine 4, Unity and general Metallic/Roughness PBR workflow
- naming convention is easy to understand and explained in attached txt files
- 4K textures can be downscaled to preferred resolution
- LOD 0: 943 verts (1882 tris), LOD 1: 252 verts (500 tris)
- LOD 0: 1191 verts (2378 tris), LOD 1: 257 verts (510 tris)
- LOD 0: 1224 verts (2444 tris), LOD 1: 243 verts (482 tris)
Available formats of meshes
Available formats of texture sets
- PBR Metallic/Roughness workflow: Base Color, Roughness, Normal (DirectX), Ambient Occlusion; totally 40 16 bit png files
- Unreal Engine 4: Base Color, Normal (DirectX), combined Ambient Occlusion (red channel), Roughness (green channel) and Metallic (blue channel); totally 30 8 bit png files
- Unity: Albedo, Normal (OpenGL), Ambient Occlusion, combined Metallic (RGB) and Smoothness (alpha channel); totally 40 tga files
- collisions: yes, custom
- units: meters
- resolution of textures: 4096×4096