Those animations look amazing!! Great job!
Very cool review of the making of Spellbreak. Would be even more cool to see some videos inside UE4 showing how they do a few very specific things unique to them.
This was so helpful for me. I'm hoping to adapt your tutorial to pull off something similar comparing modern satellite imagery with historical maps. No topo, so my steps should be simpler, but I'm a novice with Blender and you've really helped. Thanks!
OPTIMESH has shared a free pack of three photorealistic croissants for you to decorate various 3D environments. The pack is a small piece of a Baked Pastries pack.
- 3 photoscan-based, real-time 3D models of croissants
- 2 Levels of Detail, each provided with own set of 4K textures
- custom collision meshes
- highly detailed, realistic PBR textures based on photoscans
- closed topology created with photogrammetry and optimized for in-game use
- 2 Levels of Detail allowing to choose prefered mesh resolution
- video game development (as level elements or usable items)
- cinematic shots (such as camera closeups)
- architectural visualisation & illustration (as pieces of background or indoor decorations)
- textures were enhanced in Substance Painter and exported for Unreal Engine 4, Unity and general Metallic/Roughness PBR workflow
- naming convention is easy to understand and explained in attached txt files
- 4K textures can be downscaled to preferred resolution
- LOD 0: 943 verts (1882 tris), LOD 1: 252 verts (500 tris)
- LOD 0: 1191 verts (2378 tris), LOD 1: 257 verts (510 tris)
- LOD 0: 1224 verts (2444 tris), LOD 1: 243 verts (482 tris)
Available formats of meshes
Available formats of texture sets
- PBR Metallic/Roughness workflow: Base Color, Roughness, Normal (DirectX), Ambient Occlusion; totally 40 16 bit png files
- Unreal Engine 4: Base Color, Normal (DirectX), combined Ambient Occlusion (red channel), Roughness (green channel) and Metallic (blue channel); totally 30 8 bit png files
- Unity: Albedo, Normal (OpenGL), Ambient Occlusion, combined Metallic (RGB) and Smoothness (alpha channel); totally 40 tga files
- collisions: yes, custom
- units: meters
- resolution of textures: 4096×4096