Go grab two free rigs to practice animation.
Luciano Muñoz Sessarego released Rocket Girl, a Blender character rig of a retro-style superhero, and shared a one-hour timelapse video that showcases the artist's animation workflow. Free of charge!
The asset is based on a free Maya character rig created by animator Vladimir ‘VMComix‘ Mokhov. You can grab the Maya version for free too. The rigs will help you practice animation and learn new tricks.
- Full IK/FK blending on arms and legs and hybrid IK/FK systems for torso and head.
- "Snappable" IK knees and elbows, with optional FK forearm.
- Bendy controls to add arcs to arms/legs.
- Local and Parent space switching for various body parts.
- Versatile face rig with tweak controls for head, eyelids, lips, teeth (must be turned on via head control)
- Resolution control including a basic non-skinned proxy rig for faster interactivity.