sir!! where can i get this kit for free .. i dont have money to spent on it !! please give me any source or link...
Hi It is very nice article to read and i like this. Thank you for sharing this wonderful idea to us Have a nice day Give more ideas and article about this Thank you :https://medium.com/@yenhang1811
An AR/VR immersion pioneer uSens is going to GDC this month to show off uSensAR, an AR smartphone engine that is said to do what Google’s ARCore can’t. You will have a chance to meet with uSens at booth #1528 at the show to try it out yourself!
A quick comparison:
- uSensAR performs well on entry-level and premium-level smartphones.
- ARCore requires premium chipsets, such as the latest Qualcomm Snapdragon versions.
- uSensAR targets over 2 billion Android smartphones worldwide that lack AR functionality; that’s over 95% of the Android market.
- uSens has strong tie-ins with the mainstream Chinese market, with offices in Beijing and Hangzhou in addition to its Silicon Valley US HQ.
- Google does almost no business in China, which is a huge turn-off for app developers.
uSens will also be offering at GDC demos of:
- Hand-tracking: Fingo version 1.2 – recently version-upgraded and featuring 26DOF. Here is a video comparison of the tool in action vs. Leap Motion:
- Head-tracking: Illuminate, a Unity-built illustration app that showcases uSens’s industry-best 6DOF SLAM head-tracking: