Even Top Notch Artists will be replaced by AI. You have no idea what you are talking about. If you do, only very superficial. At the end you are only an employee. You dont have any contact or experience to the High End Echelons we worked on. In 20 years, 40% of workforce working today will be out of jobs. First we will get worldwide financial crash, then AI takes over. Admin will remember my words in not distance future.
Don't work for me, loading freeze
An AR/VR immersion pioneer uSens is going to GDC this month to show off uSensAR, an AR smartphone engine that is said to do what Google’s ARCore can’t. You will have a chance to meet with uSens at booth #1528 at the show to try it out yourself!
A quick comparison:
- uSensAR performs well on entry-level and premium-level smartphones.
- ARCore requires premium chipsets, such as the latest Qualcomm Snapdragon versions.
- uSensAR targets over 2 billion Android smartphones worldwide that lack AR functionality; that’s over 95% of the Android market.
- uSens has strong tie-ins with the mainstream Chinese market, with offices in Beijing and Hangzhou in addition to its Silicon Valley US HQ.
- Google does almost no business in China, which is a huge turn-off for app developers.
uSens will also be offering at GDC demos of:
- Hand-tracking: Fingo version 1.2 – recently version-upgraded and featuring 26DOF. Here is a video comparison of the tool in action vs. Leap Motion:
- Head-tracking: Illuminate, a Unity-built illustration app that showcases uSens’s industry-best 6DOF SLAM head-tracking: