Good work bro!
i focus on the composition and framing of my images and the silhouettes of my objects more than on the quality or complexity of the models or materials. http://geometrydashfree.com/
hello Alexander, I really loved your these draw works. I loved cathedrals too.I started 3ds Max new. And I really really want to meet you, if you wanna to do. By the way, my name is Duacan, from Turkey. also Im working for learning and speaking German. Cause Deutschland is the my first country for living. Whatever, take care yourself, Tschüss. insta: 06optimusprime06
An AR/VR immersion pioneer uSens is going to GDC this month to show off uSensAR, an AR smartphone engine that is said to do what Google’s ARCore can’t. You will have a chance to meet with uSens at booth #1528 at the show to try it out yourself!
A quick comparison:
- uSensAR performs well on entry-level and premium-level smartphones.
- ARCore requires premium chipsets, such as the latest Qualcomm Snapdragon versions.
- uSensAR targets over 2 billion Android smartphones worldwide that lack AR functionality; that’s over 95% of the Android market.
- uSens has strong tie-ins with the mainstream Chinese market, with offices in Beijing and Hangzhou in addition to its Silicon Valley US HQ.
- Google does almost no business in China, which is a huge turn-off for app developers.
uSens will also be offering at GDC demos of:
- Hand-tracking: Fingo version 1.2 – recently version-upgraded and featuring 26DOF. Here is a video comparison of the tool in action vs. Leap Motion:
- Head-tracking: Illuminate, a Unity-built illustration app that showcases uSens’s industry-best 6DOF SLAM head-tracking: