Gnomon shared its 2022 showreel providing a closer look at some of the amazing works student artists built over the past year.
Here's a new great tutorial by the Gnomon Workshop.
Connor Lee has explained the workflow behind the Japan 2041 project, shared the tools and sources used in the production process, and talked about the positive impact of Gnomon School's teacher Christophe Desse.
Take a look at this new in-depth tutorial on material texturing from the Gnomon Workshop.
Learn how to automate different rigging setups with this tutorial.
Check out this great course from the Gnomon Workshop that will give you the basics of Facial Blendshape Modeling.
Check out a new detailed guide by the Gnomon Workshop on character rigging in Maya.
Learn how to create impressive oceans in Houdini with FX artist Danny Barnhart.
- 1Game of Thrones Characters Created by AI from Book Descriptions
- 2A More Gentle 3D Take On Jinx From Arcane
- 3A Fan is Remaking Need for Speed Underground 2 in Unreal Engine
- 4Cyberpunk City Street Made in Unreal Engine 5
- 5A Realistic Lamborghini Made in Unreal Engine 5
- 6Zelda: Ocarina of Time Locations Recreated in Unreal Engine 5
Introduction to Grooming in Houdini 19: Hair and Fur TutorialIs there anywhere we can download the OBJ and ABC files for this tutor...·
80 Level Ratings: 10 Excellent Tutorials on Lighting in UnrealThanks for sharing.·
An Extremely-Realistic Version of Arcane's JinxMake one for Vi!!!·
A Cool Volumetric Clouds Generator for BlenderHi! I'm the developer of the Add-on. If anyone has any questions...·
Join thousands of game designers and keep track of your subscriptions