Gnomon shared its 2022 showreel providing a closer look at some of the amazing works student artists built over the past year.
Here's a new great tutorial by the Gnomon Workshop.
Connor Lee has explained the workflow behind the Japan 2041 project, shared the tools and sources used in the production process, and talked about the positive impact of Gnomon School's teacher Christophe Desse.
Take a look at this new in-depth tutorial on material texturing from the Gnomon Workshop.
Learn how to automate different rigging setups with this tutorial.
Check out this great course from the Gnomon Workshop that will give you the basics of Facial Blendshape Modeling.
Check out a new detailed guide by the Gnomon Workshop on character rigging in Maya.
Learn how to create impressive oceans in Houdini with FX artist Danny Barnhart.
- 1Under a Rock: A Procedural Open-World Survival Game Powered by UE5
- 2A Game that Costs $2,000 Was Released on Steam
- 3The Production Pipeline Behind Horizon Forbidden West's Faces
- 4Creating an Assault Rifle in Substance 3D Painter and Unreal Engine 5
- 5Walking Simulator Game Prototype Made in Unreal Engine 5
- 6Stability AI & Midjourney Are Being Sued For Copyright Violations
Netflix Angers the Internet by Using AI in Its AnimeThese spam posts in the comments are shameless and disgusting in such...·
Qualcomm Expects Lower Demand for Phones First Half of 2023Making money online is more than $15k just by doing simple work from h...·
Dragon Age Developer Confesses That Horse Sprint in Inquisition Only Looks FasterMaking money online is more than $15k just by doing simple work from h...·
Qualcomm Expects Lower Demand for Phones First Half of 2023I am making $100 an hour working from home. I never imagined that it w...·
Join thousands of game designers and keep track of your subscriptions