Gnomon shared its 2022 showreel providing a closer look at some of the amazing works student artists built over the past year.
Here's a new great tutorial by the Gnomon Workshop.
Connor Lee has explained the workflow behind the Japan 2041 project, shared the tools and sources used in the production process, and talked about the positive impact of Gnomon School's teacher Christophe Desse.
Take a look at this new in-depth tutorial on material texturing from the Gnomon Workshop.
Learn how to automate different rigging setups with this tutorial.
Check out this great course from the Gnomon Workshop that will give you the basics of Facial Blendshape Modeling.
Check out a new detailed guide by the Gnomon Workshop on character rigging in Maya.
Learn how to create impressive oceans in Houdini with FX artist Danny Barnhart.
- 1Lucy from Cyberpunk: Edgerunners Recreated in Cyberpunk 2077
- 2Game Developers Show Early Builds of Games Responding to GTA 6 Leak
- 3Halo Infinite Didn't Meet Microsoft's Financial Expectations, Brad Sams Claims
- 4Terra Nil: An Upcoming Reverse City Builder
- 5A New AI-Powered Blender Add-On for Creating Seamless Textures
- 6The Workflow Behind Changing AI-Generated Outfits in Motion
Immersive Survival Shooter Into the Radius Is Now Available on QuestIt came out 2 weeks ago...·
Mutalk: a Bluetooth Microphone with a Mute Functionwtf·
Walcom Introduces New Cintiq Pro 27 Pen DisplayI would like one someday·
Bandai Namco Europe Launches Its Own Music LabelThey canceled my preorder after waiting 8 months to pay. This we...·
Join thousands of game designers and keep track of your subscriptions