CG Pro, an Unreal Authorized Training Center, has announced a new course that covers UE5 fundamentals for virtual production.
This 8-week course is prepared and mentored by Unreal Engine authorized instructors, Edward Dawson-Taylor and Gabriel Paiva Harwat. It includes up to 5 hours of weekly teaching zoom sessions followed by Q&A, and 2-3 hours of office hours to get your questions answered, analyze project work, and solve any technical challenges. During the 8-week course, the mentors will also invite up to 4 industry leaders to the roundtables and open Q&A sessions with students.
The course will cover:
- Fundamentals, outline, and overview A-Z
- Workflows, project structures, environment layout method, timeline
- Working process for creating environments, landscapes, and foliage with FX primer (atmospheric)
- The lighting techniques, and materials creation process
- Advanced timeline/sequencer, animation, and characters
- Film-making principles through UE4 and UE5. Cameras, virtual production, and composure.
- Rendering a movie, troubleshooting, and optimizing the scenes
- Advanced topics. Project wrap-up week.