english sould be in aug?????
I believe there are many other people who are interested in them just like me! How long does it take to complete this article? I hope you continue to have such quality articles to share with everyone! I believe a lot of people will be surprised to read this article! http://bloxorzonline.com
how do i install plss tell me and uptade on english laungage
Chaos Group presented V-Ray 3.3 for Maya, next update to the Maya version of its well-known renderer, bringing along the feature set in line with the 3ds Max edition of the software. Tons of new features, speed boosts of 20-50% on most scenes.
V-Ray 3.3 for Maya boosts performance across the board – by “20-50% on most scenes”. Next version also adds Chaos Group’s Variance-based Adaptive Sampler (VBAS), used for better noise detection for cleaner, higher quality images.
In addition, GPU support has been added for rendering hair – subsurface scattering, displacements, tiled textures, and light cache GI.
Below you look at most of the new features.
New features in V-Ray 3.3 for Maya
- Ray Traced Rounded Corners: generate smooth edges between different objects at render time with no extra modeling
- Blended Triplanar Mapping Texture: quickly apply seamless textures without UVs
- Stochastic Flakes Material: create ultra-realistic materials with sparkle effects like snow, sand, and car paints
- V-Ray Falloff Texture: add falloff and Fresnel effects based on viewing direction
- New Sky Model and Aerial Perspective: simulate more natural looking skies with the new Hosek sky model, and add realistic atmospheric depth with the aerial perspective volume shader
- V-Ray Clipper with Render-Time Booleans: create sections and cutaways using any mesh objects
- Faster Volume Rendering
Faster volume rendering with probabilistic sampling
Supports OpenVDB caches from Houdini 15 and FumeFX
Preview volume grid objects in the Maya viewport
- Improved Global Illumination
More robust reflective GI caustics for better light propagation, and more natural illumination of interior scenes
- Look Development
Now supports look development nodes introduced in Maya 2016 Extension 1
- OpenSubdiv 3.0
Now supports the latest version of OpenSubdiv
Up to 2X faster performance when calculating the subdivided meshes
Added support for color sets
Cache XGen collections to V-Ray scene files for better performance
Added support for displacement, subdivision, and custom attributes through VRayUserColor texture
Added support for frame animation from archive
- User Interface
Optimized user interface and default render settings
V-Ray 3.1 for Maya is available for Maya 2013+, running on 64-bit Windows, Mac OS X and Linux. Licence will cost a developer $1,040. Render nodes, which also work with other versions of V-Ray got a price of $350.
It is worth mentioning that the update is free to registered users. You can read more about the new update here.