VUE without competition
Can you please give us a walkthrough how to implement this into Maya? would be super helpful. Thanks a lot.
A video game holding company Take-Two Interactive confirms they still see 1 million active unique users play Borderlands 2 every month.
During the earnings call, Take-Two has confirmed reaching new heights in light of the upcoming Borderlands 3 release in September 2019. It was also stated that the whole series has now been sold for over 43 million times.
The gamedev team says that the game is still being popular with players. Every month they see 1 million active unique users playing the game. The number is really huge considering that the game was released in 2012.
$TTWO earnings call:
– Borderlands series has sold over 43m units. Borderlands 2 accounts for 20m of those units.
– Borderlands 2 still has 1m unique monthly users.
– Borderlands 3 reception is positive and expect the game to perform well.
– Will be at E3 in a big way.
— Daniel Ahmad (@ZhugeEX) May 13, 2019
What we have now is that the game will:
- have four story-based DLCs
- have special events & raids
- be available for Xbox One, PS4, and PC
This information is confirmed by lead designer Matt Cox.
The game will be available at E3 and we’ll definitely get more details by around this time. Let’s see what other heights Borderlands 3 is going to reach. Stay tuned!