The generator is powered by Geometry Nodes and is available for download.
Difffuse Studio has released Procedural Alleys, an incredible procedural generator for Blender that will allow you to create and even customize Asian-style alleyways in seconds. Powered by Geometry Nodes, the generator is capable of creating two types of alleys – lively and populated front alleys and darker and narrower back alleys – both of which can be customized and tweaked depending on your needs. Moreover, the tool's original assets can be very easily replaced with the ones you need, making Procedural Alleys extremely versatile for any city environment.
The generator comes with the following assets:
- Frontal Windows
- Frontal Shops, doors, and garages
- Windows Details (Air conditioners, clothesline, and curtains)
- Windows Edges Details (Wires and pipes)
- Lateral Wall Assets (Stairs, ducts, and more)
- Floor Assets (Doors, containers, and more)
- Wall signs