This is a good blog,it teach me manu things.Thank for your share! visit us http://al3ab-banat01.blogspot.com
Hi Elliott, This is a great breakdown and very generous in sharing your process and insights, you came a long way from the vending machine days!
Are you planning on releasing the UE4 project to the public? Or only builds? I'd love to play around with it in the editor if possible!
Version 1.3. adds particles, multiple river connections and many new spline options.
Here’s a closer look at all the available changes and updates:
– particle effects pbr and non pbr setup,
– paralel/multiple rivers connection now you could connect few rivers (IN/OUT)
– more cool noise control over the river
– transparent control at waterfalls (useful at fountains and big waterfalls)
– better spline mesh, much more optimised
– mesh shape curves
– spline point rotation XYZ (By Z you could create cascade at the flat area)
– mesh terrain snapping
– slider fix in UI
– new, clear UI with tips
– better tesselation effect (more regular)
– new additional realistic texture pack and material
- new demo scene
You can download the pack here.