Here is your chance to contribute to genre-defining PlayStation experiences.
God of War developer Santa Monica Studio is looking to expand its team and is hiring across multiple disciplines including artists, tech artists, producers, and programmers.
The studio is inviting specialists to take part in creating genre-defining AAA PlayStation games and currently has 14 open positions across different departments including internship programs.
Here's the list of all open positions:
- Senior Character Concept Artist;
- Senior Environment Concept Artist;
- Senior Technical Artist;
- Senior Producer;
- Senior Technical Producer;
- Lead Tools Programmer;
- Principal Rendering Programmer;
- Senior Audio Programmer;
- Senior Tools Programmer;
- Character Technical Art Intern;
- Gameplay Programming Intern;
- Programming Intern – Rendering;
- Technical Art Intern;
- Senior Project Manager.
- Strong command of foundation art skills (drawing, painting and rendering, material indication, perspective, composition, color theory, design, anatomy, and 2D and 3D design techniques);
- Strong design skills with the ability to render realistic believable fantasy-based props, architecture, and natural landscapes using contemporary industry standard tools and techniques;
- Strong ideation, brainstorming, and documentation skills;
- Proficiency in Photoshop with an emphasis on drawing, painting, and image making. Ability to block out ideas in 3D as well as 2D depending on the needs of the task;
- Strong time management and prioritization skills (the ability to coordinate task lists to ensure assignments are progressing well according to schedules, objectives, and overall project goals);
- Familiarity with video game product development and the fundamentals of 3D packages;
- Good communication, organizational, and interpersonal skills;
- Bachelor’s Degree in Fine Arts or relevant curriculum or equivalent skillset;
- Minimum 3 years of AAA video game platform experience with two or more published titles is desirable.