This is great websites, I visited some of them but I didn’t know that Google offers free games.And this is I play free flash games in this websites. zombs royale game
This is an amazing walkthrough. Thank you so much for the step by step and what you used. I've been looking for something like this exactly, especially since I'm all self taught and am kinda stuck with a proper pipeline/workflow.
Jared Sobotta has talked to CGSociety about building a proper portfolio that will get you an interview. Tons of tips and tricks on presenting your skills in the best way possible.
Here is a brief overview of the article:
- stick to one profession
- make sure to get rid of a low-quality works
- no Faceting or low-res textures
- no WIP shots
- focus your style
- unique ideas
- several props
- give credit
- attention to detail
- focal Point
- use silhouettes
- focus on proportions
- lighting is the key…
- …and so are post processing and presentation
TIPS FOR SHOWING WORKFLOW
- be creative, but remember the point is to show the work.
- include modeling breakdowns
- show renders of your Hi-Poly artwork and Zbrush sculpts
- present your original designs or concepts
TIPS FOR BEING ACCESSIBLE
- put your best art first
- keep it simple and fast
- accessible contact info
You can read the full article on creating a brilliant portfolio here.