it’s great post.i learn something new.i’ll try it my own. http://hotmailaccount.unblog.fr/
Awesome. Really great tips for beginners like me to start working correctly.
Very interesting article, thanks for sharing!
Jared Sobotta has talked to CGSociety about building a proper portfolio that will get you an interview. Tons of tips and tricks on presenting your skills in the best way possible.
Here is a brief overview of the article:
- stick to one profession
- make sure to get rid of a low-quality works
- no Faceting or low-res textures
- no WIP shots
- focus your style
- unique ideas
- several props
- give credit
- attention to detail
- focal Point
- use silhouettes
- focus on proportions
- lighting is the key…
- …and so are post processing and presentation
TIPS FOR SHOWING WORKFLOW
- be creative, but remember the point is to show the work.
- include modeling breakdowns
- show renders of your Hi-Poly artwork and Zbrush sculpts
- present your original designs or concepts
TIPS FOR BEING ACCESSIBLE
- put your best art first
- keep it simple and fast
- accessible contact info
You can read the full article on creating a brilliant portfolio here.