Gabe is amazing and im happy to have him basicaly be the face of gaming. If you have something against him reply to this, i would love to discus
Awesome! So proud of you!!! <3
Positive site, where did u come up with the information on this posting?I have read a few of the articles on your website now, and I really like your style. Thanks a million and please keep up the effective work. rv altitude
Sketchfab teamed up with Allegorithmic to find the best textures artists. All you need to do it to texture shoes by kenprol using your favourite texturing workflow, upload it to Sketchfab and tag it with #ShoesTexturingChallenge. Two lucky winners will get a full year of Substance Indie and a bag of Substance swag.
This week we’re turning our attention to fashion! Grab this pair of sneakers by kenprol and texture your heart out. Adding a bit of geometry here and there is allowed but be sure to concentrate on the paint job and textures!
We’ve teamed up with Allegorithmic who are providing a full year of Substance Indie and a bag of Substance swag (total value of $275) for TWO lucky winners!
- Kenprol, Sketchfab Artist.
- Nicolas Paulhac and Pierre Maheut, Product Managers at Allegorithmic.
- Phil Gosch and Mieke Roth, Sketchfab Masters
- Tom and Bart, Sketchfab Community Team.
- 1 year of Substance Indie (includes access to the latest updates of all Substance software, plus 30 downloads a month from Substance Source).
- Substance swag (a tote bag, a t-shirt, and stickers).
- 3 Months of Sketchfab PRO.
- A good chance to be staff picked
Terms and Conditions
- No purchase necessary.
- By entering this competition, entrants will be deemed to have accepted and agreed to the conditions.
- This is a contest for individuals, no teams.
- No alternative prizes available. The prize draw is not open to Sketchfab employees or their families.
- No ripping of models from anywhere on the Internet, all entries must be original works.
- The judges’ decision are final – in case of dispute, no correspondence will be entered into.
- Winning entries will be documented and may be used for promotional purposes.
- Contestants models must be uploaded to Sketchfab and tagged #ShoesTexturingChallenge to be considered.
- Winners retain all Intellectual Property as per Sketchfab standard Terms and Conditions.
- Winners and winning entries may be required to take part in any publicity resulting from this competition.
- The winners will be contacted by Friday, February 2.
- Promoter: Sketchfab Inc, 1123 Broadway, Suite 501, New York, NY 10010, USA.
You can find more details on the contest here.