Their website does say that you can pay per image at $1 per image. I am in the opposite boat though. I could see this having a very significant effect on photogrammetry but I would need to process a few thousand images at a time which would not be very feasible with their current pricing model
To the developers. A very promising piece of software for a VFX supervisor like me. BUT, please reconsider your pricing tiers and introduce a per-image price. We are a pretty large facility, but I can only imagine needing about 1-10 images a month at the very most. It's like HDRI's - we buy them all the time, one at a time. They need to be individually billed so a producer can charge them against a particular job.
E3 brought lots of surprises. One of these is the second part of “State of Decay“. The next installment in the critically acclaimed “State of Decay” franchise immerses you in an all-new, multiplayer zombie survival fantasy. Build a lasting community, working with other players or solo to overcome challenges while exploring your own unique story in a world that remembers the choices you make. State of Decay 2 is coming to Xbox One and Windows 10 PC in 2017.
It is an Xbox Play Anywhere title, one purchase will get you both the Xbox One and Windows 10 versions of the game. And with Xbox Live and cloud save support, your Achievements and progress sync between devices, so you can switch between them and retain your community and progress in the game.
PLAY AS A COMMUNITY OF INDIVIDUALS IN AN OPEN-WORLD ADVENTURE
- There is no singular hero character. Play as an entire community — each survivor in the game is their own person, with a unique mix of background traits, skills, and attitudes that determine what they can do, what they want, and what they are willing to do to get it.
- Use your community’s unique array of individuals to forge a path through the game that is personal to you. Your choices shape the identity of your community, ensuring that no two stories are alike.
- Explore an open, simulated world filled with dynamic zombie and human enemies, friendly survivors to recruit into your community, and valuable resources and gear necessary to keep your people alive.
FOUR-PLAYER CO-OP MULTIPLAYER
- Play solo, or for the first time ever in the “State of Decay” franchise, with up to three of your friends.
- Invite friends to join your game, or drop into theirs. Work together as you explore the deadly post-apocalyptic environment, watching each other’s backs and sharing the rewards of your accomplishments.
- Each player maintains command of their own personal community and roster of characters.
RPG PROGRESSION SYSTEMS FOR INDIVIDUALS, BASE, AND COMMUNITY
- Develop each survivor’s traits and skills to improve their capabilities and strengthen your community.
- Collect resources to build and fortify your base, unlocking crucial new facilities and valuable community options along the way.
- Elevate your favorite survivors to leadership roles in your community by heeding their advice and completing their goals, and unlock new community benefits and objectives that suit your leader’s ideals.
- Manage the relationships and goals of your survivors to build a strong community that has a lasting impact on the future of your world.
The title is in development by Undead Labs in partnership with Microsoft Studios.
Source: State of Decay 2