Check the updated program of Substance Day at GDC 2020 that the team will hold on March, 16, Monday.
The substance team revealed its program on Substance Day on GDC 2020. Here are some details of it:
- What’s New in Substance and Adobe? - 9.30 AM - 11.00 AM.
The speakers are Sébastien Deguy, Vice President 3D & Immersive, Adobe and Jérémie Noguer, Principal Product Manager – Entertainment, 3D & Immersive, Adobe.
- Explore The Environment and Material Creation - 11.20 AM - 12.20 PM
The speaker is Miro Vesterinen, Senior Environment Artist, Remedy Entertainment.
- Creating a Fantasy Battlefield Material Collection With Substance Designer - 01.20 PM - 2.20 PM
The speaker: Enrico Tammekänd, Senior Environment Artist, Counterplay Games
- Texturing The World of Gears 5 - 2.40 PM - 3.40 PM
Speakers are Eugene Slautin, Lead Hard Surface Artist, The Coalition and Ben Day, Senior Hard Surface Artist, The Coalition.
- From Medium To Substance: A Complete Workflow From VR Sculpting To 3D Painting - 4.10 PM - 5.40 PM
The speaker is Gio Nakpil, Art Director, Occulus.
The event will run all day in room #152+154 at the Moscone Center South Hall Upper Mezzanine. It’s open to all attendees with an Expo Plus pass and above. There’s no need to register, but you better show up early to take your seat!
You can also register for the after-party here.
Read the full description of Substance Day on the official website.