I've never heard of isolating the green channel of the normal map and using it as a paint layer. What effect does that create exactly?
WARNING They dont listen to their users as much as they like to say they do. Check their forums. Plenty of requests go unanswered. Their "To Do" list has been outdated. They lack staple features such as a Text Tool, Adjustment Layers, Channels, Layer Styling, Proper Cropping. Paintstorm cant even resize a photo correctly (It will always leave a border when resizes). You also run into square artifacts occasionally. There have also been several instances were paintstorm was detected as malware, once called out, the dev reuploads a clean version. This happened at least twice from forum reports and Virus Total. Aside from the very obvious lack of support and maintinence. The brush system is good. However a good brush engine will not replace the other basic features and functions paintstorm lacks. DO NOT expect support. This is definitely a homegrown app and it shows. If you want a versatile brush engine, clip studio or even krita is where its at.
Techland’s subsidiary development team ShortBreak Studios has announced its upcoming game, The Collider 2. This fast paced, reflex primed galactic speeder puts players into the pilot’s seat of humanity’s last push for survival. With a fleet of high-tech starfighters at your disposal, take on a series of near-suicidal missions to destroy the alien invaders threatening your home world. Fly into the very depths of the enemy command ship and take it out from within.
Key game features:
- Light-Speed Gameplay – Enjoy a fast-paced arcade experience that’s easy to pick up but challenging to master. Get your adrenaline pumping as you manoeuvre between elaborate obstacles and death traps inside a giant spaceship beautifully rendered in Unreal Engine 4.
- Mission Mode – Pilot 6 unique star fighters through 54 missions. Scout, infiltrate, sabotage, and fight to repel the alien invasion once and for all.
- Upgrades & Levels – Unlock and upgrade space fighters, customize their plating, collect power-ups, and level up your pilot rank for higher score multipliers and better rewards.
- Endless Clash Mode – Reach unthinkable speeds that will put your eye-hand coordination to the test. Set new high-scores, compete with friends, and take part in weekly online tournaments.
- Virtual Reality Support – Full VR support on HTC Vive and Oculus Rift right from the start. It’s intuitive, exciting and faster than anything you’ve seen before.
The Collider 2 will be available on Steam on April 19th, 2016.
Source: Official Press Release