If you rig your character up as a standard SineSpace avatar and getting it working properly, then any clothing purchased (or that you make) in SineSpace should just work properly (if not, file a bug report). If you're rigging up your Daz3D content as a costume replacement (also known as a bypass avatar, since it bypasses the entire avatar, clothing, and attachment system), then you're on your own.
play game happy wheels
Nice article. I would love to know if there is any cloth rigging tutorial or tool/plugin that could solve the typical mesh bleeding issue. For reference, I have issues with getting custom or bought clothes on a custom animated Daz3D Character in Unity. So far, the character looks good and work. The clothes fit in T-Position but once the animation starts, the vertices from the character bleeds through certain parts again and again. I've looked into the bones skin-weights but was not able to see anything to improve there. the problem grows once certain body-morphs alter the character (giving him more weight or muscles)
Techland’s subsidiary development team ShortBreak Studios has announced its upcoming game, The Collider 2. This fast paced, reflex primed galactic speeder puts players into the pilot’s seat of humanity’s last push for survival. With a fleet of high-tech starfighters at your disposal, take on a series of near-suicidal missions to destroy the alien invaders threatening your home world. Fly into the very depths of the enemy command ship and take it out from within.
Key game features:
- Light-Speed Gameplay – Enjoy a fast-paced arcade experience that’s easy to pick up but challenging to master. Get your adrenaline pumping as you manoeuvre between elaborate obstacles and death traps inside a giant spaceship beautifully rendered in Unreal Engine 4.
- Mission Mode – Pilot 6 unique star fighters through 54 missions. Scout, infiltrate, sabotage, and fight to repel the alien invasion once and for all.
- Upgrades & Levels – Unlock and upgrade space fighters, customize their plating, collect power-ups, and level up your pilot rank for higher score multipliers and better rewards.
- Endless Clash Mode – Reach unthinkable speeds that will put your eye-hand coordination to the test. Set new high-scores, compete with friends, and take part in weekly online tournaments.
- Virtual Reality Support – Full VR support on HTC Vive and Oculus Rift right from the start. It’s intuitive, exciting and faster than anything you’ve seen before.
The Collider 2 will be available on Steam on April 19th, 2016.
Source: Official Press Release