Take a look at 5 Unity packs that will enhance your vegetation workflow.
Check out a vegetation placement and rendering system. The system replaces the standard tree and detail system in the Unity terrain component.
- Rule-based vegetation
- Manual paining system
- API for 3rd party tools
- Run-time masking system
- Instanced rendering
- Rule-based splat map generation
- Touch bend grass and plants
- Universal billboard system
- Collider system
- Real-time editor updates
- Multiple terrains/cameras
Infini GRASS GPU Vegetation
Get a robust grass and prefab painting and optimization system from ARTnGame.
InfiniGRASS v1.7 features:
- New UI enhancements (extended help, boxed parameters per category, show current terrain for Mass Plant, Choice to not apply preset values on brush selection)
- New Circular wind shader, for emulation of helicopter-like motion on grass
- New Distant forest brush, for optimized thick distant forest rendering
- New Daisy and Red Tree brushes & demo scene
Tropical Vegetation Pack
Grab a photorealistic and high-performance collection island with tropical trees.
- 19 types of trees and 5 types of grass
- 3 levels of LOD
- PBR Shaders with custom wind
- 2 types of demo scene for each render
- Great skybox
Check out a cool Nature Renderer from Visual Design Cafe.
Nature Renderer boosts the quality of your vegetation rendering by replacing Unity's default terrain details system. You can work with your own data and use the same grass, vegetation, and trees and keep your existing terrains.
The Vegetation Engine
Get The Vegetation Engine with a plenty of options that will help you optimize your vegetation workflow.
The Vegetation Engine 2.0 version includes:
- A new modular elements rendering system
- New presets
- 3rd party integrations
- New wind tweaks
- A new Book of the Dead demo scene
- And many improvements and optimizations.
- New gradient, noise, and motion highlight tinting have been added to the vegetation shaders.