Very interesting article, thanks for sharing!
astounding work there - hope someone important notices! I'm just jrpg fan. . . somebody needs to hire you!
Yasss you guys rule so much LOVE please do the next part!!!
Build an amazing real-time environment and enter to get a chance to win $20,000.
You will be able to use your own assets, stuff from Unity Asset Store, as well as some cool features of the Post-Processing Stack. The company will be providing tutorials and resources to ease the production process. The prize pool is over $31,000 in prizes. Plus there’s a grand prize of $20,000!
The contest begins today, December 1 and will run until January 15. This challenge is open to individual creators or teams. More information can be found below.
- Unity -The most recent version of Unity. Download
- Cinemachine – A powerful, easy- to-use procedural camera system. Download
- Post Processing Stack – An all-in-one post-process effects pipeline. Download
- Timeline – Included in the Unity editor, a tool for creating cinematic content and gameplay sequences. Read more
- Unity Asset Store – A catalog of over 40K assets and tools. Explore to find useful models, tools, and plugins to help you build your scene. See all assets and Neon Challenge Reccomended Assets.
- Unity Recorder – Unity Recorder captures video and images during gameplay and records to various media formats. Download
Unity User Manual – Documentation
Cinemachine – Documentation
Timeline – Documentation
Post Processing Stack- Documentation
Unity for Artists – A collection of resources and learning material for Artist and Animators
Official Unity Video Tutorials