Those animations look amazing!! Great job!
Very cool review of the making of Spellbreak. Would be even more cool to see some videos inside UE4 showing how they do a few very specific things unique to them.
This was so helpful for me. I'm hoping to adapt your tutorial to pull off something similar comparing modern satellite imagery with historical maps. No topo, so my steps should be simpler, but I'm a novice with Blender and you've really helped. Thanks!
Build an amazing real-time environment and enter to get a chance to win $20,000.
You will be able to use your own assets, stuff from Unity Asset Store, as well as some cool features of the Post-Processing Stack. The company will be providing tutorials and resources to ease the production process. The prize pool is over $31,000 in prizes. Plus there’s a grand prize of $20,000!
The contest begins today, December 1 and will run until January 15. This challenge is open to individual creators or teams. More information can be found below.
- Unity -The most recent version of Unity. Download
- Cinemachine – A powerful, easy- to-use procedural camera system. Download
- Post Processing Stack – An all-in-one post-process effects pipeline. Download
- Timeline – Included in the Unity editor, a tool for creating cinematic content and gameplay sequences. Read more
- Unity Asset Store – A catalog of over 40K assets and tools. Explore to find useful models, tools, and plugins to help you build your scene. See all assets and Neon Challenge Reccomended Assets.
- Unity Recorder – Unity Recorder captures video and images during gameplay and records to various media formats. Download
Unity User Manual – Documentation
Cinemachine – Documentation
Timeline – Documentation
Post Processing Stack- Documentation
Unity for Artists – A collection of resources and learning material for Artist and Animators
Official Unity Video Tutorials