The company's new AI-powered solution can be used to create high-quality real-time 3D smoke and fire simulations.
Zibra AI, the creators of the renowned Zibra Liquids plug-in for Unity, have unveiled Zibra Smoke & Fire, a new AI-powered solution for creating physically-accurate real-time 3D smoke, dust, fog, and fire simulations in Unity.
Utilizing custom physics simulation and unique technology for object representation, the solution can be used for creating high-quality simulations that behave naturally in the virtual world and can be used for dynamic visual effects and interactive environments, realistic game mechanics, and industrial applications.
What's more, Zibra Smoke & Fire features a robust toolset that enables you to adjust the physical and visual properties of your simulations and influence the simulation behavior with programmable manipulators.
- Three simulation modes: smoke, colored smoke, and fire.
- More than a dozen different customization parameters, both for rendering and simulation.
- AI-powered functionality that enables smoke interaction with 3D objects of any shape.
- A Powerful feature set – shape smoke in the form of complex meshes, emit smoke from object surfaces, and more.
- Custom, high-quality volumetric renderer for smoke rendering.
- Advanced lighting system. Illuminate smoke with multiple lights or light your scene with real-time simulated fire.
You can learn more and try the Early Access version of the tool here. Also, don't forget to join our Reddit page and our Telegram channel, follow us on Instagram and Twitter, where we share breakdowns, the latest news, awesome artworks, and more.