You should edit the dates: https://code.blender.org/2018/08/blender-2-8-planning-update/ Blender 2.8 will be published in 2019.
llo there mates, it is unlimited molded piece totally portrayed, continue with the broad work continually. Friv
Pilgway has revealed a new version of a sculpting tool called 3DCoat. Version 4.8.14 brings Instant Meshes Auto-Retopo integration, but you should be careful as “it is about robustness and stability, but not about too great quality”.
Most important changes:
- Instant meshes auto-retopo integration. Press RMB over an object, AUTOPO->….. It supports symmetry. Don’t expect too much. It is about robustness and stability, but not of too great quality.
- VoxTree multiselection. You may select several volumes as in Explorer – use CTRL, SHIFT, CTRL+SHIFT and click. Operate over selected using RMB or Geometry menu.
- Possibility to highlight objects after selection. Use Geometry->Highlight menu to customize highlighting.
- Calculator in each input field. You may enter expressions instead of number anywhere, where you need numerical input. For example, enter 1+2 or sin(1.5) or any arithmetic operation including trigonometry.
- Correct pivot point management. Avoiding situation when it is randomly set somewhere outside the real scene. Left/Front/… views corrected to avoid – situations when you see nothing in scene after switching. Preventing pivot to appear far from scene boundbox.
- CTRL+UnifyUV to unify UV sets with same names.
- Updated transform gizmo – non-uniform scaling in plane introduced.
- Correct FBX export/import. Nodes hierarchy transforms, pivots will be preserved.
- Faster Bas-relief & undercuts.
- Autopo density problems fixed.
- A possibility of 16-bit export for displacement in the export constructor.
- Metall support in picture transform tool. If gloss enabled, an imported image will be with metallness. You may vary it with slider.
- FlipX, FlipY, FlipZ for Tweak room
- Import multiple objects for PPP.
- Correct PSD export, correct dropping to PS with smart materials with masks. But still, have problems with attached materials. Export is OK, getting back is sometimes problematic.
- Backface culling in retopo works correctly
- A smart transition between perspective and orthographic mode that keeps the scale of a scene near the pivot point.
- Fixed undercuts
- Fixed symmetry painting bug (with unsymmetrical alphas).
- By default, Auto Pick enabled, more easy switching between objects. It may be permanently disabled if need.
- “Paste merged” in “Rect/Transform” tool enabled.
- Fixed mesh explosion during baking with mesh extrusion
- Possibility to pack selected islands into the rectangle in UV Settings tool.
- The problem of depth when filling with Smart Materials fixed.
- Fixed problems of Rect/Transform tool in Paint room – crash, missing controls.
- Additional anti-aliasing samples in cavity calculation.
- Possibility to tweak vertiсes in Quads mode.
- Fixed UNDO issue when RMB->Save volume as 3B
- Correct SHIFT constraint outside the object in lines lasso mode, correct deleting hotkey (no auto – restore keys of undefined actions), correct lines mode work in several voxel tools.
- Baking problems fixed. A better direction of scanning (angle -weighted), support of N-gons.
- Smart Materials depth scaling is now independent on ortho/perspective/viewport and on viewport size / FOW.
- Fixed normal sampling and picking position for a non-current object in clay/flatten and similar tools.
- Fixed problem of Vox Clay with CTRL (was vanishing the whole object)
- Fixed Scratches2 brush (it was unsafe, making random holes etc)
- Correct Constructor tool snapping.
- Correct usage of current color in Smart materials. Current color will be stored in attached materials as well.
- A lot of polishing in Primitives, many bugs and inconsistencies fixed.
- If 3DCoat is unable to start, it tries to diagnose and troubleshoot the problem.
You can find more details on the newest version here.