Thanks a lot ! Did you give some masterclass of something ?
How is the Clovers sit on top between tiles? for mine, blend modes doesnt seem to be working... they follow the height of the tiles which results in extreme distortion of clovers following the height changes of tiles
I really liked Cris Tales, its a Colombian game, i really like it how it looks, its like a old JRPG with a unique graphic style: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EXAUWjhqeKg
For a short time only, Foundry has decided to give artist a huge 40% discount on new seats for its 3D painting tool, Mari. The tool has helped develop some of the biggest games like The Order: 1886 and create popular TV series with our favorite Game of Thrones being on the list. Grab your chance!
First of all, the sale will only run for seven days, starting at 12:00am PDT on 28 March 2017, and ending 11:59pm PDT on 4 April 2017.
Here are some of Mari’s features
- Paint in virtually limitless detail, without the hassle of complex file management tasks.
- Your imagination’s the limit, with flexible processes that allow you to freely mix paint with procedurals, filters, color correction and masks.
- Feel confident your painted asset will look like it’s supposed to in the final render, with support for industry-standard Arnold, V-Ray and Redshift shaders.
- Save time spent swapping between applications, by using Modo’s powerful baking engine to bake textures right from within Mari.
- Slot Mari into your existing pipeline seamlessly, with support for open standards, as well as various formats, extensive APIs and Python scripting.
Terms & conditions
- Offer applies to new seats only
- Not applicable to Production or Creation Collective licenses
- Not applicable to license compliance deals
- Cannot be combined with any additional discounts
- No limit on the number of seats