Thanks a lot ! Did you give some masterclass of something ?
How is the Clovers sit on top between tiles? for mine, blend modes doesnt seem to be working... they follow the height of the tiles which results in extreme distortion of clovers following the height changes of tiles
I really liked Cris Tales, its a Colombian game, i really like it how it looks, its like a old JRPG with a unique graphic style: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EXAUWjhqeKg
Looking for some free courses? Have you heard about MOOCS or Massive Open Online Courses? It is basically an initiative that inspired universities to launch more than 600 free online courses on different topics. Dhawal Shah has recently shared the full list of courses to help you learn something awesome.
Courses here are categorized into the following subjects: Computer Science, Mathematics, Programming, Data Science, Humanities, Social Sciences, Education & Teaching, Health & Medicine, Business, Personal Development, Engineering, Art & Design, and finally Science.
He has also written an article on signing up for Coursera courses if you need help.
Here are some programming courses, for example:
- CS50’s Introduction to Game Development from Harvard University
- CS50’s Mobile App Development with React Native from Harvard University
- Functions, Methods, and Interfaces in Go from University of California, Irvine
- Concurrency in Go from University of California, Irvine
- Getting Started with Go from University of California, Irvine
- Computing in Python I: Fundamentals and Procedural Programming from Georgia Institute of Technology
- Computing in Python IV: Objects & Algorithms from Georgia Institute of Technology
- Computing in Python III: Data Structures from Georgia Institute of Technology
- Computing in Python II: Control Structures from Georgia Institute of Technology
- Projet de programmation (en Java) from École Polytechnique Fédérale de Lausanne
- Pixel Art for Video Games from Michigan State University
- Web Design: Strategy and Information Architecture from California Institute of the Arts
- Front-End Web Development with React from The Hong Kong University of Science and Technology
- Multiplatform Mobile App Development with React Native from The Hong Kong University of Science and Technology
- Automated Software Testing: Practical Skills for Java Developers from Delft University of Technology
- Automated Software Testing: Advanced Skills for Java Developers from Delft University of Technology
- Introduction to XR: VR, AR, and MR Foundations from Unity
- 3D Art and Audio Pipeline from Unity
- Application Systems Programming from Unity
- 3D Interactions and Navigation from Unity
- Core Interaction Programming from Unity
You can find the full list here.