I have always wanted a Barret Tiff precull. There is a lot stories left to tell before they all meet. They greyscale image would look great as a figure as well.
I can't get this to work! *cries* I tried on my windows computer, my chrome book and I cant get it on my ipad. what do I do?? how do I get it? I downloaded it to my chrome book, and my windows but all it did was leave a file that was empty.
All I saw was preset assets that also were placed at a 0% messy location. then its just deviatios from starting location and variations in material. all those word commands just result in different values for the 2 above parameters.
Looking for some free courses? Have you heard about MOOCS or Massive Open Online Courses? It is basically an initiative that inspired universities to launch more than 600 free online courses on different topics. Dhawal Shah has recently shared the full list of courses to help you learn something awesome.
Courses here are categorized into the following subjects: Computer Science, Mathematics, Programming, Data Science, Humanities, Social Sciences, Education & Teaching, Health & Medicine, Business, Personal Development, Engineering, Art & Design, and finally Science.
He has also written an article on signing up for Coursera courses if you need help.
Here are some programming courses, for example:
- CS50’s Introduction to Game Development from Harvard University
- CS50’s Mobile App Development with React Native from Harvard University
- Functions, Methods, and Interfaces in Go from University of California, Irvine
- Concurrency in Go from University of California, Irvine
- Getting Started with Go from University of California, Irvine
- Computing in Python I: Fundamentals and Procedural Programming from Georgia Institute of Technology
- Computing in Python IV: Objects & Algorithms from Georgia Institute of Technology
- Computing in Python III: Data Structures from Georgia Institute of Technology
- Computing in Python II: Control Structures from Georgia Institute of Technology
- Projet de programmation (en Java) from École Polytechnique Fédérale de Lausanne
- Pixel Art for Video Games from Michigan State University
- Web Design: Strategy and Information Architecture from California Institute of the Arts
- Front-End Web Development with React from The Hong Kong University of Science and Technology
- Multiplatform Mobile App Development with React Native from The Hong Kong University of Science and Technology
- Automated Software Testing: Practical Skills for Java Developers from Delft University of Technology
- Automated Software Testing: Advanced Skills for Java Developers from Delft University of Technology
- Introduction to XR: VR, AR, and MR Foundations from Unity
- 3D Art and Audio Pipeline from Unity
- Application Systems Programming from Unity
- 3D Interactions and Navigation from Unity
- Core Interaction Programming from Unity
You can find the full list here.