Check out these 5 great positions available for Artists, Gameplay Animators, and Software Engineers.
- Model, texture, and light game-ready 3D environments using provided concept art or inspirational reference material.
- Collaborate with a cross-functional team to solve creative and design problems in VR.
- Participate in and contribute to R&D, problem solving artistic solutions to technical problems.
- Proactively keep Leads and Directors informed of progress and developments.
- Simulate rigs for characters, creatures, and assets using Maya.
- Work collaboratively with the team to find the best technical and creative solutions to produce simulations that match the high-quality vision for our projects.
- Deliver work on time, according to agreed schedules and specifications.
- Solve everyday problems.
- Create stunning animations that are both fluid and responsive.
- Work closely with programmers to create core mechanics and immersive experiences.
- Implement, troubleshoot and debug animation systems.
- Help improve animation and rigging pipelines.
- Maintain animation tools and pipelines.
- Work with our designers, character artists, and programmers
As a senior in a collaborative team, you will create high-quality gameplay animation assets and systems. You’ll find creative solutions, artistic, technical, or both, to deliver that specificity on a range of characters and other animated elements.
- Create believable human / non-human keyframe and motion capture animation.
- Take charge of animation system and/or design features, revising and refining with DCC and in-engine tools.
- Work with related disciplines on block-out to final animations & systems, that work seamlessly with non-gameplay animation if required.
- Contribute to the artistic & technical gameplay animation goals for the project.
- Collaborate with all teams on animation workflows & pipeline development.
- Help to develop real-time content tools and techniques for large-scale immersive and interactive platforms
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to evaluate, develop, integrate, test, and optimize for various platforms
- Contribute to the technical documentation that clearly communicates complex solutions and challenges to a wide audience