Weekly NewsletterThank you for subscription. You'll be getting weekly digest every Friday.
San Antonio US 18, Jan — 21, Jan
London GB 21, Jan — 23, Jan
Taipei TW 24, Jan — 29, Jan
Zürich CH 31, Jan — 4, Feb
Leamington Spa GB 31, Jan — 3, Feb
It says "404 not found"
Wow, amazing job, really inspiring !
Where do i send gold, i want the game!
A Tool for Pixel Projects
12 April, 2018
Have a look at this cool little tool called PixaTool which can help you generate 8bit / Pixel style images or videos. Also, you can use it to optimize your PixelArt or game assets by adding some nice-looking effects. Basically, the tool acts as a PixelArt converter or PixelArt conversion tool.
Conversion example with PixaTool:
3D project with converted textures
Here are some details on the latest version:
- Can manage any image size even 4k or larger.
- New UI, more clear, readable and organized.
- APP runs in any resolution even 4k monitors.
- Create/Load/Save/Edit palettes until 192 colors (.pal)
- Set palettes: NES, Gameboy, CPC, C64, Pico8, DB16 …
- Pixelate image until 12x (Separated Width/Height)
- Basic FX: Contrast, Brightness, Sharpen, Blur, Gamma…
- Special FX tab with new cool effects.
- Add/Remove RGB values from the overall image.
- Batch processing for images
- Save/Load Presets
Want to learn more? Follow this link.