This is beautiful, great work. Would love to walk around in this city
Wow, I am 22 years and self thought still trying to be a good artist, I am using blender in a country where no one cares. Thanks a lot for this inspiring article. I am not as good as this, you are very good.
Awesome. Really great tips for beginners like me to start working correctly.
Advanced fishing template is a new Blueprinted template for Unreal Engine 4. Its a full project that gives you an ability to generate as many types of fishes as you want. What is more, you can customize the fish name, fish weight, fish rarity, fish mesh, fish image and fish cost easily.
The pack features casting animation, reeling up and reeling down animations as well, scaled with Epic skeleton. It comes with an ocean shader and ocean Blueprint, fully customizable.
- A complete system for fishing
- Casting, reeling up and reeling down animations
- Fishing rod with absolutely realistic mechanics
- Customizable Fish AI
- Character movements with fishing rod
- Several widgets, HUD UI, and showing bucket system.
- Fully customizable ocean water shader
- Fully Blueprinted
Number of Blueprints: 20
Number of Skeletal Meshes: 9
Number of Static Meshes: 2
Number of Animations: 4
Number of Materials: 16
Number of Textures: 32
Input: Gamepad, Keyboard, Mouse
- Cast = Shift + Left Mouse Button
- Reeling Up = Left Mouse Button
- Reeling Down = Right Mouse Button
- Show Bucket = Tab Key