Well, small/medium intuos pro is way cheaper that iPad Pro + pencil... just saying... And it works better with ZBrush...
It might ultimately be proof of concept now, but the point of showing a low-count bounce raytracing that still looks decent especially after denoising gives us a nice roadmap on the future. Maybe given time, we will move to this as the new standard or at least a probable alternate to baked lighting.
Fuck you I'm stuck in some bullshit game some dickhead thought would be exciting.
Advanced fishing template is a new Blueprinted template for Unreal Engine 4. Its a full project that gives you an ability to generate as many types of fishes as you want. What is more, you can customize the fish name, fish weight, fish rarity, fish mesh, fish image and fish cost easily.
The pack features casting animation, reeling up and reeling down animations as well, scaled with Epic skeleton. It comes with an ocean shader and ocean Blueprint, fully customizable.
- A complete system for fishing
- Casting, reeling up and reeling down animations
- Fishing rod with absolutely realistic mechanics
- Customizable Fish AI
- Character movements with fishing rod
- Several widgets, HUD UI, and showing bucket system.
- Fully customizable ocean water shader
- Fully Blueprinted
Number of Blueprints: 20
Number of Skeletal Meshes: 9
Number of Static Meshes: 2
Number of Animations: 4
Number of Materials: 16
Number of Textures: 32
Input: Gamepad, Keyboard, Mouse
- Cast = Shift + Left Mouse Button
- Reeling Up = Left Mouse Button
- Reeling Down = Right Mouse Button
- Show Bucket = Tab Key