sir!! where can i get this kit for free .. i dont have money to spent on it !! please give me any source or link...
Hi It is very nice article to read and i like this. Thank you for sharing this wonderful idea to us Have a nice day Give more ideas and article about this Thank you :https://medium.com/@yenhang1811
RapidMXS has revealed a new script for 3DS Max called Axis which lets users transform objects and sub-objects by converting local screen space orientation into world space directions.
First, check out the trailer:
- Align. Move Farthest is a really fast and cool way of doing proper aligning. Just click and the algorithm will align your Objects/Sub-Objects in-line.
- Screen Space. You don’t have to watch how and where your camera is looking. Move Farthest always know where is up / down and left / right, by transforming your screen orientations to world space directions.
- Rotate. You can also Rotate your Objects / Sub-Objects by a specific angle. This feature is also screen space, it doesn’t matter where your viewport camera is looking. It’s always CW or CCW.
- Octopus. Combine it with Octopus for better user experience.
- Many Object Support. Many object types are supported, like: object, Editable Poly, Editable Mesh and Editable Spline. Modifiers support later…
You can learn more about the script here.