Weekly NewsletterThank you for subscription. You'll be getting weekly digest every Friday.
Birmingham GB 20, Sep — 24, Sep
Chiba JP 20, Sep — 24, Sep
Ohio US 21, Sep — 24, Sep
Québec CA 26, Sep — 28, Sep
Los Angeles US 27, Sep — 1, Oct
Very interesting article, thanks for sharing!
astounding work there - hope someone important notices! I'm just jrpg fan. . . somebody needs to hire you!
Yasss you guys rule so much LOVE please do the next part!!!
Become Technical Designer at Rockstar
7 February, 2017
Rockstar San Diego is looking for a technical designer/scripter to join the legendary team. As a part of their design and scripting team you’ll be working on single and multiplayer game content including missions and gameplay scenarios.
- The role involves script-based programming, game design and liaising with artists and programmers.
- Use proprietary scripting language to design and script missions and gameplay systems.
- Work with programmers and artists to create production quality missions from specification documents.
- Game design experience, firsthand experience of developing game content is highly desirable.
- Experience with programming and scripting languages (e.g. Unity, Python, VB, LUA, C#, C++, etc.) required.
- Computer Science degree is considered a definite advantage.
- Multiplayer design experience is preferrable for multiplayer roles, and a passion for multiplayer experiences is highly desirable.
- Ability to work independently and efficiently under tight deadlines.
- Self motivated and possess great communication and interpersonal skills.
- Possess a passion for Rockstar Games and a good understanding of game design.
- A programming diploma or certificate is an asset, but not mandatory.
- A good sense of fun!
- Good problem solving skills .
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Keen eye for detail.
- Knowledge of the Microsoft Office Software Package (Word, Excel, Outlook).
Source: Rockstar Games