Good work bro!
i focus on the composition and framing of my images and the silhouettes of my objects more than on the quality or complexity of the models or materials. http://geometrydashfree.com/
hello Alexander, I really loved your these draw works. I loved cathedrals too.I started 3ds Max new. And I really really want to meet you, if you wanna to do. By the way, my name is Duacan, from Turkey. also Im working for learning and speaking German. Cause Deutschland is the my first country for living. Whatever, take care yourself, Tschüss. insta: 06optimusprime06
Rockstar San Diego is looking for a technical designer/scripter to join the legendary team. As a part of their design and scripting team you’ll be working on single and multiplayer game content including missions and gameplay scenarios.
- The role involves script-based programming, game design and liaising with artists and programmers.
- Use proprietary scripting language to design and script missions and gameplay systems.
- Work with programmers and artists to create production quality missions from specification documents.
- Game design experience, firsthand experience of developing game content is highly desirable.
- Experience with programming and scripting languages (e.g. Unity, Python, VB, LUA, C#, C++, etc.) required.
- Computer Science degree is considered a definite advantage.
- Multiplayer design experience is preferrable for multiplayer roles, and a passion for multiplayer experiences is highly desirable.
- Ability to work independently and efficiently under tight deadlines.
- Self motivated and possess great communication and interpersonal skills.
- Possess a passion for Rockstar Games and a good understanding of game design.
- A programming diploma or certificate is an asset, but not mandatory.
- A good sense of fun!
- Good problem solving skills .
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Keen eye for detail.
- Knowledge of the Microsoft Office Software Package (Word, Excel, Outlook).