Wonderful illustrated information. I thank you about that. No doubt it will be very useful for my future projects. Would like to see some other posts on the same subject! badminton rackets
that's all nice but what's the purpose of that there is no consumer hardware that can't handle that in real game enviroment
Yeah I know normally a friendly artist is planning to make one about it
Rockstar San Diego is looking for a technical designer/scripter to join the legendary team. As a part of their design and scripting team you’ll be working on single and multiplayer game content including missions and gameplay scenarios.
- The role involves script-based programming, game design and liaising with artists and programmers.
- Use proprietary scripting language to design and script missions and gameplay systems.
- Work with programmers and artists to create production quality missions from specification documents.
- Game design experience, firsthand experience of developing game content is highly desirable.
- Experience with programming and scripting languages (e.g. Unity, Python, VB, LUA, C#, C++, etc.) required.
- Computer Science degree is considered a definite advantage.
- Multiplayer design experience is preferrable for multiplayer roles, and a passion for multiplayer experiences is highly desirable.
- Ability to work independently and efficiently under tight deadlines.
- Self motivated and possess great communication and interpersonal skills.
- Possess a passion for Rockstar Games and a good understanding of game design.
- A programming diploma or certificate is an asset, but not mandatory.
- A good sense of fun!
- Good problem solving skills .
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Keen eye for detail.
- Knowledge of the Microsoft Office Software Package (Word, Excel, Outlook).