I am very impressed! It is easy to see you are on your way to a well-deserved wonderful future.
An absolutely great read, thank you for this. Really lays a foundation on how to go about the learning process.
Hi Matthew and Mr VFX, I’m currently researching this topic of decomposing images into shading and reflectance layers. I would love to learn about what you are trying to use this for to learn more about applications for this technology.
Check out a procedural cobweb generator that can help you quickly fill your Blender scenes with beautiful subtle cobwebs.
The tool will save your time when working on abandoned or fantasy interiors, improving the quality of your renders dramatically. Filling a scene with the customized cobwebs will just take minutes.
- is very simple to use
- creates a cobweb that can accommodate to your meshes
- you can now paint the cobwebs, which is much faster.
- sets up a lightweight simulation so that the cobwebs can be animated
- simulation can further be used to tear the cobwebs
- creates a simple but usefull material that is easy to tweak and renders relatively fast
- if you need to connect several meshes with face selection method, duplicate them and join them. You can delete the joined mesh afterwards
Install as a standard blender addon.