Grab a chance to join the Crytek team to work on a new AAA project.
Crytek has shared a job opening for an experienced game designer to join the team of the unannounced AAA project.
Your key goal will be developing game concepts and systems that fit into the general art direction.
- Take ownership of game features, from initial designs to final implementation.
- Run sanity checks on game feature ideas with relevant stakeholders to get an overview of dependencies, restrictions, and possibilities.
- Create and maintain designs and game concepts.
- Work with other departments to ensure all required resources are scheduled and delivered.
- Participate in testing to iterate, balance, and tune gameplay features.
The team is searching for a designer with 2+ years of experience in game design with 1 or more AAA titles released, strong knowledge in the game design theory and documentation skills, and willing to move to Frankfurt am Main, Germany.
See more details on the official website. Don't forget to join our new Telegram channel, our Discord, follow us on Instagram and Twitter, where we are sharing breakdowns, latest news, awesome artworks, and more.