Wonderful illustrated information. I thank you about that. No doubt it will be very useful for my future projects. Would like to see some other posts on the same subject! badminton rackets
that's all nice but what's the purpose of that there is no consumer hardware that can't handle that in real game enviroment
Yeah I know normally a friendly artist is planning to make one about it
Crytek is looking for a Senior Character Artist to work on a premier game at their Frankfurt, Germany studio. Sample pictures or portfolio link, which shows sample work are necessary.
A portfolio or reel that demonstrates the following:
- Heavy focus on photorealistic character art, with correct anatomy.
- Clear understanding of the normal map creation process.
- Strong ability to create photorealistic high poly models.
- Clear understanding of efficient UV layout for low poly objects.
- Keen eye for detail, realism, composition and color.
- Strong texturing skills.
- 5+ years of professional production experience in a Senior Character Artist capacity (ideally on consoles).
- Evidence of a clear understanding of creating a wide range of photorealistic art for game engines.
- An understanding of how game-play and real time issues can affect a Senior Artist’s work, and the ability to develop techniques to compensate for such limitations.
- Strong understanding of the impact of lighting in real time engines.
- The ability to create game ready assets that work well within the given technical limitations.
- Strong understanding of Adobe Photoshop.
- Strong understanding of at least one of established 3D applications, preferably with experience of Autodesk 3ds Max or Maya.
- Good English communication and writing skills.
- Keep a positive team-oriented attitude.
- Be proactive and self-motivated, work without direct supervision.
- Willing to relocate to Frankfurt am Main area, Germany.
- Ensure that all aspects of character art production are completed on a timely basis to a high standard.
- Create documentation, and technical guides to help communicate workflow and efficiency knowledge, as well as artistic expertise.
- Define budgets for the given platforms.
- Prototype new technologies on the given platforms.
- Work closely together with the Animation department.
- Work together with Research and Development department to improve workflow.
- Define work processes together with the Art and Project Managers.
- An strong understanding of:
- Traditional modeling and sculpting techniques
> Human and animal anatomy
> The game production process
- Traditional life drawing with numerous life drawing examples in the portfolio.
- Animation Experience.
- Cinematic production experience.
- A refreshing yet highly professional atmosphere in a diverse team.
- Flexible work time.
- Free public transportation ticket, which lets you use public transport free of charge 24/7.
- Free onsite German lessons for our employees and partners / spouses.
- Company language is English. Any additional language is a plus, but not a requirement.
- Extensive assistance with getting visa, work permits and communication with local authorities.
- Relocation support.
- A company apartment for your first few months and help in finding a private apartment….and many more!