The article was very good and useful, I read it and asked for permission from the author to share this article. windows 8.1 product key
This is also a very good post which I really enjoyed reading. Please visit our website and play exciting games: zombs royale game
OMG i need this software. Which one are they using? ANybody knows where i can get it?
Crytek is looking for a Senior Character Artist to work on a premier game at their Frankfurt, Germany studio. Sample pictures or portfolio link, which shows sample work are necessary.
A portfolio or reel that demonstrates the following:
- Heavy focus on photorealistic character art, with correct anatomy.
- Clear understanding of the normal map creation process.
- Strong ability to create photorealistic high poly models.
- Clear understanding of efficient UV layout for low poly objects.
- Keen eye for detail, realism, composition and color.
- Strong texturing skills.
- 5+ years of professional production experience in a Senior Character Artist capacity (ideally on consoles).
- Evidence of a clear understanding of creating a wide range of photorealistic art for game engines.
- An understanding of how game-play and real time issues can affect a Senior Artist’s work, and the ability to develop techniques to compensate for such limitations.
- Strong understanding of the impact of lighting in real time engines.
- The ability to create game ready assets that work well within the given technical limitations.
- Strong understanding of Adobe Photoshop.
- Strong understanding of at least one of established 3D applications, preferably with experience of Autodesk 3ds Max or Maya.
- Good English communication and writing skills.
- Keep a positive team-oriented attitude.
- Be proactive and self-motivated, work without direct supervision.
- Willing to relocate to Frankfurt am Main area, Germany.
- Ensure that all aspects of character art production are completed on a timely basis to a high standard.
- Create documentation, and technical guides to help communicate workflow and efficiency knowledge, as well as artistic expertise.
- Define budgets for the given platforms.
- Prototype new technologies on the given platforms.
- Work closely together with the Animation department.
- Work together with Research and Development department to improve workflow.
- Define work processes together with the Art and Project Managers.
- An strong understanding of:
- Traditional modeling and sculpting techniques
> Human and animal anatomy
> The game production process
- Traditional life drawing with numerous life drawing examples in the portfolio.
- Animation Experience.
- Cinematic production experience.
- A refreshing yet highly professional atmosphere in a diverse team.
- Flexible work time.
- Free public transportation ticket, which lets you use public transport free of charge 24/7.
- Free onsite German lessons for our employees and partners / spouses.
- Company language is English. Any additional language is a plus, but not a requirement.
- Extensive assistance with getting visa, work permits and communication with local authorities.
- Relocation support.
- A company apartment for your first few months and help in finding a private apartment….and many more!