Converting your cubemaps into HDR images has never been easier.
CubeMap Converter, the ultimate lightweight solution to convert your cubemaps into HDRs, will be released today. HDR images give you the best results but can be very expensive, especially when looking for quality while cubemaps are cheap and cheerful and can be found almost everywhere. CC closes the gap, letting the world have access to high quality HDR’s at very low cost.
- Cubemap to Equirectangular Panorama – Simply select your 6 textures and export
- Stitch Cubemaps – Need your cubemap in 1 image, don’t waste time in Photoshop, just select your 6 textures and export
- Cubemap to Mirror Ball – Simply select your 6 textures and export
- Equirectangular Panorama to Cubemap – Sometimes you need it the other way round, just select your HDR and export either 6 textures or a stitched cubemap
- Precise Control – Refine your texture using the adjustment tools to control, Contrast, Hue, Saturation, Luminosity, Glow, Blur, Sharpness, Noise Reduction & Noise Intensity.
- Advanced Export – Define your texture resolution anywhere from 512*512 to 8192*8192
- Supported Formats – bmp, png, jpg, tga, gif, tiff, dds and psd.
CubeMap Converter is a lightweight solution, and thus doesn’t come with a big price tag so you can keep your mind on developing your amazing projects and not finance.
Developer License – $25
The developer license grants your access to all the features CubeMap Converter has to offer, including commercial application of anything you make in CC. This also grants you access to all updates for free.
This is a first release so there are bound to have a few problems, despite company’s rigorous testing. Updates are planned for release every 3 months, however any bugs found will have hot fixes released with no fixed schedule.